**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Awakening gem bundle

Greetings kabaam,
Just curious if the 5* Awakening bundle is a generic or random... The photo shows a mutant awakening gem in background, "which would never happen". I think it's obvious but asking anyway. Thank you.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    It is random.
  • Gotcha. No bueno then lol
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Lol man this is so tempting. $70 does actually seem somewhat reasonable
  • Yeah, but I just want to awaken domino... My luck for a science
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Its a good deal with all the extras.
  • Lol, I've seen poor seatin open enough cosmic and science than to set myself up for failure.
  • Tbh I careless about awaking most 5*. That domino though.... I don't like the odds for a mutant awakening. The power of Christ tells me to piss off.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Already got a mystic, tech and an 20 month old cosmic awakening gems sat gathering dust as my 5*s are either rubbish or fine unawakened like Angela, CG. It's the cheapest they've offered it but it's still to expensive for NRG imo.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited October 2018
    £7O or $70 is not reasonable we are just so used to kabam ripping us off worse that this doesn't seem that bad, it is when u think what u can buy for £70 in the real world. Kabam rely on out addiction and gambling to get our £$ they really are immoral
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    FYI - the last time they had 5* awakening gem, it was $100 but u got to choose ur class and it didn't come with anything else.

Personally, I feel this deal is worth it. If u don't use it right away, hold on to it.