**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need ally focus on AQ map 4 or 5

Need ally that completes AQ map 4 or 5. Complete 3 AQs 100r7ggbfdb63gc.png

Comments

• Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    If you still looking line app kapsdan1 tag A-G-B
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, hit me up on the LINE app - Masquerade1918. We have a cool, chill alliance that is looking for summoners of your PI.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    @Dtyttfthg u still looking? RH4H is recruiting 1 for replacement. We run map 5,5,4,4,4. Add me in line app if you're interested.

Ign: CrispyChickenFeet
    Line: jooboob83
  • DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    Yes I am still looking. I really need a good ally where people play daily like myself. I would like an Ally that puts up big numbers in AQ. Be nice to get more tier 4 cats and t4cc.
  • DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    I’m trying to get away from this...please see picture where I put up 1.1 mil points in AQ. Would be nice if my new ally had players to help out...p8j2nbrgo75h.png
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Psst! Come with me. I am your white rabbit. Follow me and I’ll take you to magical place where people actually finish what they start and you get a full T4b every week in your AQ rewards. Line App - WeezerKDI
  • If interested we have a gold 3 alliance we do 4/3/2 daily and wish to push to 4/4/2 asap. Reckoner is my line ID
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (12+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 422 in AQ (running 60+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Oh man. Our alliance is filled with boss killers. Ones who never shy away from taking them on and out. So he weight won’t ever fall on you.
    If you’re still looking I’d be more than glad to share the alliance info with you. Line is Jestr54.
  • RajanpoolRajanpool Posts: 108
    Contact me on line ID rajanpool29. We clear map 5 and are close 125000000 total points.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 347
    ss1100 wrote: »
    @Dtyttfthg u still looking? RH4H is recruiting 1 for replacement. We run map 5,5,4,4,4. Add me in line app if you're interested.

Ign: CrispyChickenFeet
    Line: jooboob83

Join their Alliance, It' a solid Alliance.
  • Ally tag TNTRO
    Line id: Cross_Hawk

We are what you are looking for 😉
  • Still recruiting?