**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use 5* Gen Sig Stones on?

Hi guys and girls, sorry to bother you guys again. The situation has changed, I bought the 5* awakening bundle and got a Science gem. Yay.

So now I can awaken Star Lord and Void (or OG Hulk).

Question is, who should I use my generic sig stones on? I have 60 I think.

Who to use 5* Gen Sig Stones on? 31 votes

Star Lord
16%
Alex13369SpiderCoolsCarme1974PedritkoAtaaullah 5 votes
Void
74%
Spity68adqqedfyvrDrownedGodRavenrob_33nameplasJim0172Duke_SilverxananabananaPlazzzmadfmoore26Strikerrx8JC_Stagedear8585_widerecieverCharlie_SceneKngSpcBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Webby72 23 votes
Star Lord & use gem on Hulk
9%
FrostyPaytoPlayInfineight 3 votes

Comments

• FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Void
    I think void needs the sig stones more... also do not use the gem on hulk, he’s falling out of the meta and void is so much better.
  • Void
    Use the generics on void and just give statlord your tech gems that should be fine
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Anyone know how 5* SL and Void's sig abilty scales?
    How many stones does SL need before you see diminishing returns, if that is the case.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I have a 4* void and his ability scales amazingly with every Sig stone...I just put 8 stones into him(Sig 50 to 58) and his attack when fear of void is active increased by almost 100(699 to 793) and the speed with which debuffs applied after FOTW also increased by almost 4%(28% to 32%)
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    I have a 4* void and his ability scales amazingly with every Sig stone...I just put 8 stones into him(Sig 50 to 58) and his attack when fear of void is active increased by almost 100(699 to 793) and the speed with which debuffs applied after FOTW also increased by almost 4%(28% to 32%)

That is nice, 5* scale differently than 4* though