**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to Rank up

So guys i recently did the Hyperion Arena and got him and during 4* opening last night i got BLADE and gotten him to rank 3/30 so i'm wondering who should i rank up this time i already have a 4/40 Corvus, AA, Proxima and Venom. I only have limited resources so i need to chose one, I would also like some advice on where they would be most effective

Who to Rank up 26 votes

Blade
57%
Spity68buffajrSuperman69SungjJim0172Duke_SilverB_Dizzle_01Noob2435BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonLordNeoabqberThanos_CarLion101 15 votes
Hyperion
42%
DarkZenMelkerlanneroQuatre_1988cx23433Aleorskullduggery72TheSquish671FooshblalalaneipSMASHERqNoved 11 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Blade
    I'm saying Blade only because you've got a lot of good cosmic champs already. Once you get to the point of taking them to R5, it'll be pretty costly on t4 cosmic. But of course, always go with whoever you like playing with the most.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade
    Both are great. I say blade because you have cosmic to rank already. Corvus should be high priority. So focus on another class. And once you awaken blade he will save you a lot of units and pots.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    rank neither
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blade
    Same reasons as above...both are worthy of r5 but for near future I would do blade first cuz u would be bottlenecked by cosmic rankup material...but u should get them both to 4/40 asap..both will serve u really well for the content u will face
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Blade
    thanks guys for the advice