**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone had a worst first 4 - 6* champs?

13»

Comments

• SuelSuel Posts: 279
    I started same as you

Black bolt
    Deadpool x

But then my luck changed

Guilhotine
    Hela

So, 2 decent and 2 bad now
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    kk and ip
  • HoboSwagginzHoboSwagginz Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    I got my first and only 5 star and it was superior iron Man
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind a duped dpx actually. He's bad enough to be considered for a buff, but the bleed on every attack could make everyday quests a lot faster with deep wounds. It might not stack, but every new bleed will strike down a certain percentage of health as long as dpx has more.

I've got bb, kg, and ws. May not seem bad but bb is just a support character, kg has the weakest attack in the game, and I already have a duped 4/55 ws (he was my first r4 bc of expiring t2a)
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    My 4 6* are
    1. Deadpool XF
    2. Loki
    3. Storm
    4. Beast

Not happy. Loki would be ok duped but unduped he doesnt get any of the good synergies.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    The fact that some of you have multiple SIX star champs and have nerve to complain......smh. in order to have those 6 star you must have had some Godtier 4s and 5s to do harder difficulty.....no sympathy for you....none whatsoever. My 5s consist of duped:

Winter S, Black Panther Classic, Collosus, Classic CapA, Storn

unduped:Black Panther CW, Kingpin, Moon Knight, Kamela ****, Shehulk, Falcon, Agent Venom, Punisher Voodoo, Magneto, Sentinel, Dormammu. So NONE of my 5s duped that worth **** ......had do all hard content using 4s.........must be nice to have fives and 6s
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    The fact that some of you have multiple SIX star champs and have nerve to complain......smh. in order to have those 6 star you must have had some Godtier 4s and 5s to do harder difficulty.....no sympathy for you....none whatsoever. My 5s consist of duped:

unduped:Black Panther CW, Kingpin, Moon Knight, Kamela ****, Shehulk, Falcon, Agent Venom, Punisher Voodoo, Magneto, Sentinel, Dormammu. So NONE of my 5s duped that worth **** ......had do all hard content using 4s.........must be nice to have fives and 6s
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Xpool, BP and KP :neutral:
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★

>Has sentinel and dormammu and says they’re ****
    Honestly not sure you understand this game. Even with mediocre five stars(or maxed four stars), you can 100% act five and uncollected every month. You don’t have that many five stars, so you’re obviously not at the level this guy is. Don’t be a **** and tear someone else down, he worked incredibly hard to get the shards for four six stars, and he got screwed over by bad rng.
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    My first six 5* heroes: Juggernoooo, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, OG Cap, Luke Cage, OG Cap... And this was waaaay before LC was worth a heck.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    My first 4* was Groot. Followed almost immediately by my first 5*. Groot. He's been joined by the flying rat, KK, spidergwen. I know some like the latter, but really an sp1 that is "run away"?
  • Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    1 iron fist
    2 winter soldier
    3 Corvus glaive
    4 king groot
  • Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    I got gamora as my first 6* and then got lucky with Hulk(Ragnarok) and then my 3rd being a **** karnak so meh :|