**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone had a worst first 4 - 6* champs?

13»

Comments

• SuelSuel Posts: 279
    I started same as you

Black bolt
    Deadpool x

But then my luck changed

Guilhotine
    Hela

So, 2 decent and 2 bad now
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    kk and ip
  • HoboSwagginzHoboSwagginz Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    I got my first and only 5 star and it was superior iron Man
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind a duped dpx actually. He's bad enough to be considered for a buff, but the bleed on every attack could make everyday quests a lot faster with deep wounds. It might not stack, but every new bleed will strike down a certain percentage of health as long as dpx has more.

I've got bb, kg, and ws. May not seem bad but bb is just a support character, kg has the weakest attack in the game, and I already have a duped 4/55 ws (he was my first r4 bc of expiring t2a)
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    My 4 6* are
    1. Deadpool XF
    2. Loki
    3. Storm
    4. Beast

Not happy. Loki would be ok duped but unduped he doesnt get any of the good synergies.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    The fact that some of you have multiple SIX star champs and have nerve to complain......smh. in order to have those 6 star you must have had some Godtier 4s and 5s to do harder difficulty.....no sympathy for you....none whatsoever. My 5s consist of duped:

Winter S, Black Panther Classic, Collosus, Classic CapA, Storn

unduped:Black Panther CW, Kingpin, Moon Knight, Kamela ****, Shehulk, Falcon, Agent Venom, Punisher Voodoo, Magneto, Sentinel, Dormammu. So NONE of my 5s duped that worth **** ......had do all hard content using 4s.........must be nice to have fives and 6s
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    The fact that some of you have multiple SIX star champs and have nerve to complain......smh. in order to have those 6 star you must have had some Godtier 4s and 5s to do harder difficulty.....no sympathy for you....none whatsoever. My 5s consist of duped:

unduped:Black Panther CW, Kingpin, Moon Knight, Kamela ****, Shehulk, Falcon, Agent Venom, Punisher Voodoo, Magneto, Sentinel, Dormammu. So NONE of my 5s duped that worth **** ......had do all hard content using 4s.........must be nice to have fives and 6s
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Xpool, BP and KP :neutral:
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★

>Has sentinel and dormammu and says they’re ****
    Honestly not sure you understand this game. Even with mediocre five stars(or maxed four stars), you can 100% act five and uncollected every month. You don’t have that many five stars, so you’re obviously not at the level this guy is. Don’t be a **** and tear someone else down, he worked incredibly hard to get the shards for four six stars, and he got screwed over by bad rng.
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    My first six 5* heroes: Juggernoooo, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, OG Cap, Luke Cage, OG Cap... And this was waaaay before LC was worth a heck.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    My first 4* was Groot. Followed almost immediately by my first 5*. Groot. He's been joined by the flying rat, KK, spidergwen. I know some like the latter, but really an sp1 that is "run away"?
  • Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    1 iron fist
    2 winter soldier
    3 Corvus glaive
    4 king groot
  • Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    I got gamora as my first 6* and then got lucky with Hulk(Ragnarok) and then my 3rd being a **** karnak so meh :|