**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

THE BEST SYNERGY TRIO?

Which trio synergy do you think is the best one for current state of the game regarding AW, AQ, or even LOL?

THE BEST SYNERGY TRIO? 211 votes

Blade, Starky, Ghost Rider
36%
NonuDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabHulk_77HeartlessSlux83Spity68CapWW2gatra_hpbuffajrzuffySIlverProfessorDidzeeAnurag1606Ravenrob_33SungjKozelDarkVuDahReeseSmith14Stucat 78 votes
Domino, Rulk and Masacre
11%
BigPoppaCBONE2StarKingBajjsbwuqjwCousin_Bau_Bau26arsjumReeOswaldo72383axelelf_1Blubfish_666Quatre_1988LibertyPrimeV1PedritkoJmurphGhostboytjieumrjake57gauravtheslayerMrwarren96XxOriginalxXMike12867Thanos_Car 25 votes
Ghost, Wasp, Antman
8%
Golden_GuardianIl_CuocoJgonzo925WorknprogressNeoInParadise85_widerecieversbdjdkDR_MantisToboggan1Kobster84Maldroit2Iron_spider1DrPepper_75Fooshblalalasickboy9MbizzAngusMac279willrun4adonutDefense_Power1 18 votes
Sabretooth, Killmonger, Void
30%
Alex_sc11sfu_koraxHort4Vossler77Araevinbelli300StefanjonesTendersquadadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpGigantor13GNASTYDarkrider051haunted_memoryAnonymous346KennadoSavio444Lt_Magnum_1vinniegainzBruce12342 65 votes
CAIW, Vision, Gulk
4%
Deadbyrd9TeddersChancellor_HawknameplasOsfan8HarpsMelkerlanneroReaper213hiennvBlackOracle 10 votes
Other
7%
JamesMSmokinSurfernebNEO_mr_AndersonKing_L0kiB34rCassyHammerbro_64ZaosaflerMarriNamelezAleorDefiant_BrianTheSpicyKnightTheMethodMK77 15 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Other
    As I only have RH, GR, Void, and Vision of all those champs listed, I’ll sit this one out 😞 inhuman royal fam ftw!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Domino, Rulk and Masacre
    The game is moving away from Blade, so this or Ghost Antman and Wasp, if only Antman was a really good champ now, he’s ok with synergies, but not great
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Can someone give me some insight on the CapIW, Gulk, Vision synergies? Haven’t seen that team.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Wasp, Antman
    I prefer hood over antman though. 60k+ sp2s with my R3 and no recoil damage
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ghost, Wasp, Antman
    I think that ghost really needs the ant man synergy, because that makes her specials truly broken.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    CAIW gains 10% weakness and 25% petrify debuffs from Vision (tech) and Gulk (science) while Vision gets even more power drain and Gulk gets 50% weakness on opponents (except while being struck by them). It's pretty awesome benefits for all three champs
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    With one adjustment. I’d substitute Omega Red for Void. Nigh double immunities. I enjoy running that trio.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Ghost, Wasp, Antman
    Swap Antman for hood. No recoil damage, negate passive damage while phasing, and tank sp3s effortlessly
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Holy trinity ftw!!. Tho domino and rulk synergy is great too
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Other
    Heimdall, Angela, and Loki/Thor Rag/Magik

I love being able to regen 15% of my life, and get a fury on demand. The fact you get an extra life is pretty sweet too.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Other
    As I don't have any of those I run with Hawkeye, LC and Medusa.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Sabertooth/killmonger/void for AW and masochism. Blade/gr/sparky for everything else
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Other
    Void/Omega Red/Vision. (Omega Red shuts down masochism without needing any synergies)
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Other
    May not be the best, bust it's the one I quest with. Not too expensive on revive.

Hulk/Void/Thor Rag

Thor (Ragnarok): +60% Attack when Thunder God's Wrath is active.
    Hulk: Becomes Indestructible for 5 seconds when below 20% Health.

Void: When charging Heavy Attacks, Void can gain up to 3 Fury Buffs, each enhancing his Attack Rating by 20% for 8 seconds.
    Hulk: Gains 1 bar of Power when below 20% Health.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'd love to have an Omega Red to throw in there every once in a while.
  • Defiant_BrianDefiant_Brian Posts: 23
    Other
    Ghost, Hood, Wasp. Hood makes all specials deal zero damge while she is phased. She can take a Sp3 and take zero damage.
    Domino, Rulk, Masacre. The damage Domino can do from heavy attacks with this synergy is disgusting. All you need to do is parry+heavy attack entire fight
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    So I think I'll hold my t2a for omega red rather than sabretooth
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    xjqqrklar80m.jpeg
    uzb0ttvqgks5.jpeg

“That ol’ Holy Trinity ain’t what she used to be...”

😂 funny thing, I have that screenshot too as I wasn’t impressed by them being over reliant on their trinities.
    Was a fun war, though I would’ve preferred it if I hadn’t been clipped 3% off the medusa oneshot lol.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Reverse regen/power gain, Major damage, True strike, not to mention the small regen Void gets, the shrug off and insane power gain KM gets and the AA reduction ST gets. Not really much more you need in AW at the moment.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Other
    Hela Rags Gulk or Hela Rags Loki.

I know this team isn't the best team and probably the synergies aren't the best, but I like the Ragnarok crew! All 4 on a quest team is fun too.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Still believe that Blade trinity is the best all around.. The void KM is AW focused mainly
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Other
    Masacre, Rulk, Venompool
    Thor Rags, Hela, Loki

also
    CB, taskmaster, Hawkeye
    Hulk, BW, Heimdal
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited October 2018
    Loki, Hela, Thor (RR) - Keep on dodging back, parry, whatever you gotta do. Loki will build to sp2 with a quickness. Unblockable damage- up to 100k (Kabam capped it)

Steal their power gain if you really feel like it.

Add Hulk and Void as @SmokinSurfer suggested for further assistance.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    CAIW, Vision, Gulk
    Cap IW is such an underrated attacker because majority of the community would rather have corvus or blade. Run suicides with the ghulk synergy and you will have no problem with any node in aw