**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up question 6* KM or 5* Corvus

Hey guys,
Finishing Act 5 exploitation yesterday I had possibly my greatest luck since starting the game and pulled KM as my first 6* and pulled and duped CG 5*.
My question is given that in a month I’ll have enough T5b to either R5 Corvus or to R2 KM which would people do?
I have KM as a 5/50 and love him and he feels like one of the 6*s who still great unduped.
I realise how long it will be before I likely get more T5b so don’t want to take the decision lightly.wbt7oq36b723.png
b17hsidak42i.png

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’d say go for whoever you like playing better they’re both great champs
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    CG Is Batter For Now IMO
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Quick tip: leave now! Community gonna hate you lol
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    What did you decide to do and why? Any regrets? I literally have exact same problem now... R2 KM or 5/65 duped corvus?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Corvus, he’s a solid champ. I’d say level up KM but rank up Corvus
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    KM of course! You should almost always rank up a higher star champ before a lower. Yes you could argue that there are certain times to max out a 4* instead of taking a 5* to rank 3. However, it all just really depends on the champ, your roster, how you play and what you need (class, offense, deffense, etc..) But that is just my opinion and how I do my roster. Congrats on the 6* KM btw! :0)
  • Killmonger def.