**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Daily rewards: IMIW

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
Let’s face it; i was gonna dupe IMIW whether it was a 3 or a 4*. But seriously Kabam, duping 4* imiw would have helped me in so many ways. Firstly, his dupe would help me in act4. Secondly, the iso would have helped me level up my 5* Dormammu to lvl 45 or near that. Thirdly, I NEED 5* SHARDS FOR MY SECOND 5*!. Finally, I enjoy using him and the 3* dupe has made me want to quit the game permanently this time.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    You use an r3 5* in act 4?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I took him to r3 earlier this week
  • I took down maestro with my 2 and a half month old account yesterday morning
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    For once I’d like someone with some sympathy to comment on one of my discussions

Poor guy
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    It’s a free champ, quit whining. Grind to get champs just like everyone did when they first started,it takes time
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    y5lhsvnvoekw.png
    Lol I got this from my GMC today, and pulled a 3* from the login. I guess I can’t complain
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Grind for him in the basic arena when he comes, you'll get him, and more than 275 5* shards, which i assume is more than you need to reach 10k 5* shards
    Nope i need 2.5k shards
    @Kabam could you please close this before I lose my cool again and have a repeat of last time
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @JayCee don’t let them get to you bro. They just want you to respond like you did in that other thread.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/99417/imiw-parry-immune-in-wars#latest
    This is one of many reasons why meditation can help me in my life; rage control
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @JayCee I’m into that stuff too bro! It actually does help.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Jay just remember if someone is being rude or mean, chances are they are a little kid acting immature. Don’t even care what they say; just cause they might know the game better than you doesn’t warrant them shaming. Getting heated makes everything worse promise : )
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited October 2018
    q7p0jbrx3zx4.png

Saved by the an error message, oh what a world...

Thanks @Hammerbro_64
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    They should make a new calendar for uncollected that guarantees a 4 star and has a tiny chance at a 5 star
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    They should make a new calendar for uncollected that guarantees a 4 star and has a tiny chance at a 5 star
    Maybe an elders bane crystal, not uncollected lol
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I feel sorry for you dude I really do. Nobody should be expected to complete act 4 with anything short of a 5* rank 5 team and all free crystals should grant you a 4* dupe because you deserve it. The rest of us dont deserve nice things like that because we had to grind and work for what we got and aren't special like you
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    Nope i need 2.5k shards

I am pretty sure there is no way in heck one dupe could hand out 2.5k shards if so I have been sorely ripped off many times in the past. Kabam we call upon you to fix this grave injustice...