**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R4 5* Vision or Iceman?

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I don't usually do this, but I've now got to choose between 2 immunity champs and I'm stumped. I think Iceman has superior damage, but Vision has the power control - something I'm lacking. I'm leaning towards Vision, but has anyone else had this decision to make?

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Vision. Vision. Vision. He’s meta proof. He won’t suffer from any sort of change in the game in the near future. His base attack power is one of the highest in the game.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Agree with @OneManArmy here, iceman is still a slightly better option.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    That’s a tough decision but considering you spent a lot of units on vision you should pull this trigger on him otherwise he’ll end up as a bench warmer on your roster I personally am at a point in the game now where I don’t find champs less than 5* 4/55 very useful anymore
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Vision is 100% better
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    @OneManArmy why in the world would you even say “why do you need power control when you can tank l3s”?

Every percentage of health matters. Vision doesn’t take damage by stopping them from even getting any special off without losing health. Iceman loses health, and still needs the time to have his ice armor come back. All this happens while vision is shooting you in the face with lasers out of his eyes and taking every ounce of power while filling his back. Iceman is not the obvious choice. Tanking l3s can be effective but it’s not as effective as completely denying the opponent of power and heal blocking them at the same time. Vision can run the 6-7 split alone. He is better.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Is this even a question. Iceman is the best choice by far. The frosbites and coldsnap is so much extra damage.

Vision is a wet noodle mashmallow pillow hands tool. The only thing going for him is power control and who needs power control when you can take sp3 and get only 5 percent damage.

• ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Tough choice, but if you dont have a power control champ, go with V. Its 50 / 50 otherwise...
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Thanks for the advice. In the end, I went with Iceman, his ice armour vs auto-block and parry sealed the deal. Moving forward, I'll no doubt take Vision to R4 as well.