**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Will Strange ever get some power back?

Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
I've seen some talk on the forums about strange getting some of his mega nerf curbed a bit. Was wondering if Kabam was consisderint buffing him back up a little?

If I had to make some suggestions it would be to speed up his power gain and and buff up his attack. He hits like a 3*.

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Ok. Power gain is ok. Attack may need little eye on it. But need regen must b back.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    He definitely needs his power gain back, life steal buff is not enough
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    The biggest problem with his power gain is the reasons they nerfed it. There are other champs that gain power faster and also take power from contact and they hit harder. This makes the strange nerf make no rational sense other than to force people to using/seeking newer champs.
  • PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    Dr.Strange can't have a strong heal on a power gain hero

but Hyperion can
  • Superdad1975Superdad1975 Posts: 8
    Dr. Strange needs to be fixed for sure. His power gain is too slow, his regent is not enough, and he hits like a girl now. Please fix him. I have been using him since before he was floating. They broke him but hopefully they will fix him.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Hey made life steal longer by lengthening the power gain time lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They