**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's settle this... Do ALL champs have the same drop rates? (Including featured) Uhhhhh no

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Sooooo I think its time we finally get to the bottom of this.
After completing the Symbiote difficulty it was time to pop the featured crystal we worked so hard to get.

I couldn't help but notice, again, that people kept pulling Iron Patriot, Hulk, Juggernaut, BPCW and Falcon.
Of course there are those who got a great pull, but the amount of folks who got older champs massively out numbered the newer champs.

Also Kabam, if youre going to have events like this and give out a 5*, please stop putting garbage in the crystals man. It makes us do all this work for nothing.
Here's a thought, if you give us champs we WANT, we will grind harder, spend more to rank them up. If you give us champs we don't want, that's more motivation to quit, not grind harder for another crystal...

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    This is a business which has been engineered to profit kabam and we end up looking like fools!!!
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    This is a business which has been engineered to profit kabam and we end up looking like fools!!!

I know bro, but its simple logic. Give people the champs they want, because the resources are still scarce in some aspects, people will whale out to rank them up.
    Give us bad pulls what do we do? close the app and come back hours later
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    My alliance pulled mostly trash from the feature crystal also. I duped colossus from the crystal. It really does feel rigged, because I haven't had a good pull for over 6 months. However, we have no way to prove anything, and I can guarantee you Kabam will never confirm anything other than identical drop rates for all champs.
    Go find an RNG on Google... you'll answer your own question.

what..
    Werewrym wrote: »
    My alliance pulled mostly trash from the feature crystal also. I duped colossus from the crystal. It really does feel rigged, because I haven't had a good pull for over 6 months. However, we have no way to prove anything, and I can guarantee you Kabam will never confirm anything other than identical drop rates for all champs.

I dont doubt that at all. Kabam will never say anything other than all champs have the same drop rate. Which may be true, but i highly doubt it.

Why dont they understand that if they replaced all the garbage with even "good champs" people would stop at nothing to complete the symbiote difficulty and spend even more.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lol. Tin foil hat crew all up in here
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Is common that they have their own set of defined “god tier” like those card game, the SS class card is rarer that a C class card, so the game is always balance.

But what uncommon here is that KABAM keep telling you the ballshut RNG thingy to make you think that the gambling machanism is fair and worth to invest more and more.
  • RNG Is RNG. Recently I had 5 consecutive “god tier” pulls from the four star crystal and a Killmonger from the five star. Prior to that I’ve had vulture, Groot, mm kk, spider Gwen and juggernaut as consecutive five star pulls

In total, I’ve rolled a four star archangel 5 times but never rolled a rogue or a magneto.

Legally, I think kabam would now have to disclose if there were different odds for each hero. It would be a little too risky not to
    RNG Is RNG. Recently I had 5 consecutive “god tier” pulls from the four star crystal and a Killmonger from the five star. Prior to that I’ve had vulture, Groot, mm kk, spider Gwen and juggernaut as consecutive five star pulls

In total, I’ve rolled a four star archangel 5 times but never rolled a rogue or a magneto.

Legally, I think kabam would now have to disclose if there were different odds for each hero. It would be a little too risky not to

Sounds great man, happy for those good pulls.
    But honestly, do you really think Kabam gives af about legality of things lol
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I got Hyperion from mine 🤷‍♂️
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The reason people feel like the crystals are rigged is in the base 5* crystal you'd be happy with what 10 champions and disappointed by the rest thats 10/130ish chance of being happy which is less than 10% so ofc you feel they are rigged. I really wanted corvus or domino (have an AG for either or) instead i dupe my AA for the 6th time.
    Am i mad cause i got a **** champ no but did i get what i wanted also no.

You guys say oh my alliance well thats 30 out of millions of players. You'd have to look at every single opening at the same time to even begin to say its rigged but then again with RNG any result is expected since it is purely random.
    My alliance 4 guys got corvus, 3 guys got domino, a couple bad pulls, but mostly middle to upper tier.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I suspect that a part of the problem with the way drop rates are perceived is the misinformation support has put out before about the need to maintain “champion rarity”—you can search around the forums and find similar support staff messages that use that phrase or something like it.

On the whole, however, I’m convinced the drops are random within the RNG system Kabam has created. RNG isn’t exactly perfect, but it probably gets as close as we can expect.

Dr. Zola
This discussion has been closed.