**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android getting play of the game?

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
So aside from missing Voodoo (because lord knows he's the strongest champ despite being the most frail at everything he does [I LOVE THE CHAMP DONT HATE ME YET]) they then get run of the Hyperion arena round 1 and basically shuts out iOS (fair enough)

But now Android got the Sony Exclusove bundle which while had bad rewards DID include 10k arena chips which essentially gives them free access to the up coming T4b this week

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Wait what? Seriously?
    Are you complaining about this? Really?
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    It's only for players using sony phone's not all android users
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    iOS users need not complain. From the time I've been playing, Android players have gotten screwed over waaaay more than iOS. I primarily play on Android but I got a backup on iOS tablet in case one or the other goes down.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Android has to deal with this:
    rws9ja0p5s2g.gif
    We're even.

What even is that? Endless load? Try crashes mid fight, random frame rates, game freezing…

Oh yeah I can have a normal speed fight, run into another fight immediately after and suddenly both champs think they the flash! Random crashes out of nowhere mid fight costing half my champs health at a time

Suddenly load time ain't mean nothing if the game doesn't work
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    rws9ja0p5s2g.gif
    We're even.

What even is that? Endless load? Try crashes mid fight, random frame rates, game freezing…

Oh yeah I can have a normal speed fight, run into another fight immediately after and suddenly both champs think they the flash! Random crashes out of nowhere mid fight costing half my champs health at a time

That as well, but I don't have a GIF of crashing. This happened to me for the billionth time and I started recording.
    rws9ja0p5s2g.gif
    We're even.

That as well, but I don't have a GIF of crashing. This happened to me for the billionth time and I started recording.

So close and reopen
    rws9ja0p5s2g.gif
    We're even.

So close and reopen

I know, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    rws9ja0p5s2g.gif
    Android here. can confirm.
    i also confirm that most of the time (and i mean almost everytime) , it happens right after i won a fight. and guess what that means? it means that when i close and reopen the game, the fight (which i won) didn't actually happen and i have to fight again, with the opponent at full health, and with my champion at half health.

while IOS has random crashes out of nowhere mid fight costing half their champs health at a time,
    Android has random infinite loads out of nowhere at the end of a fight costing half their champs health at a time.

That PLUS crashing. We all have the same issues, but Android has loading **** as well.
    rws9ja0p5s2g.gif
    Android here. can confirm.
    i also confirm that most of the time (and i mean almost everytime) , it happens right after i won a fight. and guess what that means? it means that when i close and reopen the game, the fight (which i won) didn't actually happen and i have to fight again, with the opponent at full health, and with my champion at half health.

while IOS has random crashes out of nowhere mid fight costing half their champs health at a time,
    Android has random infinite loads out of nowhere at the end of a fight costing half their champs health at a time.

That PLUS crashing. We all have the same issues, but Android has loading **** as well.

Open reload
    not to mention what i just said about how if i "close and reopen" i also get to redo the fight, "costing half my champs health at a time"

We get those same crashes… yeesh y'all android users make it sound like loading is the end times!
    not to mention what i just said about how if i "close and reopen" i also get to redo the fight, "costing half my champs health at a time"

We get those same crashes… yeesh y'all android users make it sound like loading is the end times!

You get crashes. So do we. That makes it even. But we also get loading, which happens quite often at the END of fights, causing us to lose half health even if we won once we close and reopen. That makes it uneven. We get it worse. It's obviously true. We have to spend more potions on Kabam's faults than you guys because of this loading problem.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I play on iPad and iOS phone I get crashes, also get loading times after I win where I have to restart just to have it count as a loss

Androids may have it worse but it's not just them
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Dude play on an Android, then on iOS.

It's clear the game runs way better on iOS.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    iOs users have more advantage than Android users since the beginning of the game. So don't create threads like this just because you want attention
  • ChiranjeeviChiranjeevi Posts: 31
    edited July 2017
    it happens with me daily at least for 10 times, some times i loose my champs health//KO in arenas -_-
    it makes me quit the game ..
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Are you really complaining about Androids getting an "advantage"? We cant even thibk of Legend runs ans you come to complain, I mean really.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    While it may not be as common as android, I'm on iOS and I've also had the odd infinite loading screens and random crashes so guess we are all in the same boat to an extent
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    not sure if its been mentioned but dont forget the at least 4-5 times IOS has gotten free units (up to 850 at a time) when android has been shut out of those opportunities so you can seriously stop crying about the 10k battle chips (which im pretty sure has gone out to all different types of phones and devices over time)
    whaler213 wrote: »
    not sure if its been mentioned but dont forget the at least 4-5 times IOS has gotten free units (up to 850 at a time) when android has been shut out of those opportunities so you can seriously stop crying about the 10k battle chips (which im pretty sure has gone out to all different types of phones and devices over time)

Oh yeah! Those were good times. But hey, at least we get Google Play Exclusive 2 stars! That definitely evens things up! I feel bad for those iOS users who have to wait for the 2 stars to get into the crystals. Ha! Losers.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Not to mention I've had more crashes and non stop loading screens in last 2 weeks than you've probably had since you started playing.