**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Credit where credit is due

GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
I haven't seen any acknowledgment on the boards so I'd like to take this opportunity to point out the lack of major server disruptions/ emergency maintenance over the last several weeks/month - impressive seeing as how dungeons has been back a week! There was a time it was hourly, now you have to search for the last I WANT COMPENSATION post.

Of course now that i point it out i expect it all to go to $###, but in the meantime kudos to all those doing their job competently- it's all we mostly ask for!

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I agree with you. When I quit, in september last year, there was a breakdown every day.
    Came back in june, it's much more better now.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Much more better indeed. Mad Props for holding those servers down. Kabams got this on Lock Down! Now give me some units for mah credits ;)
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Oh yeah. I totally forgot that we had server issues. I haven't faced it the past two months at least. Good going Kabam.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Good thread, OP -- it is much better than it was a few months back, and I am glad for it. I was so frustrated after one sequence where I lost a fight due to ridiculous lag, I actually started evaluating how I was spending my time
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    This is probably going to jinx it now lol.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have seen very frequent "Check Your Connection" at the end of every dozen or so fights, especially when doing a round of Arenas. I haven't had it dump me and not give me credit, but there is a 5-10sec pause while I wait for the server to wake up.

But outright server down, emergency maintenance type stuff, yes, it has been much better.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yup, big improvement. Well done Kabam!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    @GluteusMaximus makes a good point. No major flare ups in a while and that’s terrific. The late summer issues really sapped the community, but things have bounced back nicely, even with an increase in content. Whatever the team did to get here, please keep doing it.

Dr. Zola
  • It could be because less and less people are playing dungeons maybe.... I know I havent since the 1st iteration. And I do agree there have been a noticeable decline in outages and even bugs and glitches as compared to the not so distant past.

BUT, the realist/pessimist/old school me cant go silently without pointing out that I find it dissapointing to see that we as players/customers may have unwittingly yielded to conform and now applaud and give praise for such things that in past generations were considered to be the status quo and anything less was unacceptable. :neutral: