**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you ready for Iceman?

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
Are you ready? 2 more days

Comments

• WrongWrong Posts: 51
    I thought he's not coming out till the psylocke crystal is done, 10 days? I'd be glad if it's earlier, going for one myself.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I need 5k more shards quickly then for an extra try. I have an awakening gem for him so I'm hoping I get him
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    The 5 star one comes out on the 27th
    Ohhh lol. I assumed you were talking about 5* haha. Either way we are waiting for iceman lol
  • LIKEaBOSS88LIKEaBOSS88 Posts: 22
    My sons account pulled the 4* from the login crystal but yeah I'm saving for both 4/5*
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Brace yourselves winter is coming
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    My roster is pretty stacked, so saving no longer hinders me. So I've begun saving 4* shards for two weeks at a time and opening on tuesdays when new champs are added. First cycle began with AA, 6 crystals pulled a new dupe and a new Gwenpool(who i awoke from arena today). The new crystal schedule kind of threw me off so i popped 2 crystals before Psylocke came out, still built enough shards for 6 crystals, got another new dupe and a new cable. If i grind to 100% master mode by tues. I'll have 8 crystals to try for 4* Icebro. Hoping to continue the theme of a new dupe and a new champ. That happens then i can't complain! I'm missing AA, Psylocke, AV, Hood, and Spider-gwen. and hoping for that icebro dupe!
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I have 45k shared and 5 star AG for him hope reward him
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    What time is he released? I'm dying

look for the home page banner in game but it's typically around 1pm EDT or in about 2.5 hours from now.
    I'm ready for 5* iceman with my mutant awakening gem for him
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    Are you, are you
    coming to my team?
    I have been impressed by your utility
    Since I got u as a 3 star for free......
    Strange nerfs did happen here,
    No stranger would it be........
    if I were to find, you, in my mass opening of PHCs thirty-three!! :smiley:

(Lyrical tone borrowed from the song 'The Hanging Tree'. Movie - Hunger Games Mockinjay)

-A composition by Spirit ( hope I can pull him later this week )

In case u havent heard the song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKAM_Hk4eZ0
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    LoL I guess I ended up makin or rather syncing it with a song! I so dearly want him as a 4 star if possible!!!
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    You sure it was supposed to be today ?
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited July 2017
    click premium crystal and you will see him there already
  • HasnandooHasnandoo Posts: 27
    Still waiting on him being added too!?