**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most Annoying Opponents

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
What are your most annoying Matches? Do you have a Champ that leaves you pulling your hair out? Perhaps it's a Node that you dread. What's your bane? Feel free to share.

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    The_One wrote: »
    I had fighting king Groot.
    It's not that he's a difficult fight, it just take forever to chop him down.
    Especially when you come across a 6* in the 5* feature arena that refused to use specials

Man, I hate fighting against him in war. Especially a high rank 5*. On a regen/limber node it’s a huge headache
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I hate when I'm grinding arena and come across deadpool x, king groot, mordo and hyperion. Trying to watch it's always sunny and I look down at my screen only to find that I'm 1 hit away from getting ko'ed.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    I hate fighting Korg and Hulk Rag because you have to "take it slow" or else they kill you
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Honestly Deadpool, venompool, goldpool, and Deadpool x are really bad for me. When they throw they’re special I get a ton of lag or the game freezes. Really not sure why. Anyways I end up getting hit by a chunky sp2 and suddenly die
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Those ones are annoying for sure. Masochism annoys me to no end. The strategy is easy enough, but if the RNG doesn't cooperate after it triggers, it's a cycle. Blade in the Deathmatches is frustrating too. Sometimes I'll get past him, sometimes he's so quick to respond it drives me crazy. There's a few more I can't think of right now. I'll share as I remember them. Lol.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Nightcrawler, the one that can never be hit
    JayCee wrote: »
    Nightcrawler, the one that can never be hit

God, that Evade RNG is nuts. Same with Miles. Many people have gotten past it, but the Arena is crazy. I'm either on point, or I'm cursing. Lol.
    Wasp is another one. Lower Champs are simple enough. When she's stronger, she's a pain. Same with Domino.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Would rather fight blade with my 5* Dormammu than NC with my 4* IMIW
    JayCee wrote: »
    Would rather fight blade with my 5* Dormammu than NC with my 4* IMIW

Quests I have no issues with him. I see him come up so many times in the Arena I cringe. Lol.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom you know why he's quick to recover though right???

just in case, you don't here, i thought i would help you here by telling you that he recovers from debuffs at a faster rate dependent as to how much power he has.

not sure why people are struggling with deadpool xforce. I guess I can see that being a problem if you can't bait.

and I hate fighting Dorm.
    Yeah thanks. I know. It's just hella frustrating when you're in an Arena Match. XD
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    What does XD mean, old guy over here and I have no idea what that means.

XD = laughing. The X are the eyes and D is the mouth laughing
    Romo790 wrote: »

Reminds me of the Text Fails I saw. Woman told her daughter "Grandma died. Lol."......she thought it meant Lots of Love. Hahaha.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Thanks, I always thought LOL meant Labyrinth of Legends shows what I know. ;(
    Thanks, I always thought LOL meant Labyrinth of Legends shows what I know. ;(

Everyone uses it for labyrinth of legends too. Lol
    Romo790 wrote: »

Reminds me of the Text Fails I saw. Woman told her daughter "Grandma died. Lol."......she thought it meant Lots of Love. Hahaha.

Oh man. I just busted up laughing but now I feel bad about it
    Y’all ever fought a awakened 5* Korg yet? Or even just a 4* one.

I heard he’s a pain in the ass

Once in the 5* arena. Now I try to make sure I don't pick a team he is on. Although I guess I need the practice but don't want to since the arenas are just a giant mindless grind.
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    I hate fighting the punishers, those special hit super hard, especially on the labs.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Yondu.

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Sentinel
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Y’all ever fought a awakened 5* Korg yet? Or even just a 4* one.

I heard he’s a pain in the ass

Fought him in occult lab hard mode on prove yourself node, and i can't dodge the unblockable sp1, had to restart my 15 hits so many times...

To make things worse, when i saw prove yourself, i thought, oh ok, no damage=no thorns, this should be an easy fight. 3 minutes later, r5 symbioid dead lol
    Boboman wrote: »
    Sentinel

He was a pain for me until Danger Rooms. Now I'm cool with him.