**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW and AQ attacking teams advice

Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
AW: Tier 14, AQ: Map 3
The 6 attackers I use:
Sparky (sig lvl 58, 4/40),
GR, Hawkeye, Iceman (4/40),
Magik (2/35), IMIW (3/45)

So bleeding champs (Hawkeye) won't be as useful in season 5, and there are synergies for IMIW+Sparky, Iceman+GR,
Who should I use for AW and AQ respectively?
I've also got a 4* Red Hulk & resources to rank him up if needed.

(ps I use IMIW as attacker cuz I've got another IMIW at defence, and for diversity's sake I'm splitting them)

Much appreciated.

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    IWIM needs to be in defense first.

Sparky GR and Iceman for AW. Since you have 2 champs with immune. And a high damage champ. Also Iceman will help on spiders. Magik as a backup depending on what lane you choose. Hawkeye is a decent reserve champ depending on lane. Not familiar with nodes in tier 14 so I’m not sure if you need power control or not.

AQ map 3 I would say focus on burst damage champs. Most fights won’t be long. And I don’t think you need any immune champs there.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Look for a better alliance bud..u have got the champs to play map4 at least with a first day map 5 as well..
    As far as teams go..I would do sparky,IMIW(cuz he is Ur highest ranked attacker) and magik(power control is a big help) for war attack
    Gr(best aq champ with his on call regen),iceman and Hawkeye for aq
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Look for a better alliance bud..u have got the champs to play map4 at least with a first day map 5 as well..
    As far as teams go..I would do sparky,IMIW(cuz he is Ur highest ranked attacker) and magik(power control is a big help) for war attack
    Gr(best aq champ with his on call regen),iceman and Hawkeye for aq

offer that advice only when u know the alliance info bro....

He is in my alliance.
    we run 1 bg map5 1 bg map4 and 1 bg map3 everyday.
    he runs in our bg3 doing map3 everyday.
    whilst still getting the rewards from our bigger stronger boys running the map5. and the map4.

he is a 100k account in a 10.5mil ally that runs 1 bg of map 5 everyday and we scored 60mil in aq last week.
    i think for his level of account he is in a really really good ally.