**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

(Poll) How close are you to getting your next five star crystal?

It would be much appreciated if you could comment with how often you averagely receive 5 star crystals in addition to voting. Personally I am a level 40 player and have gotten two 5 stars, from grinding events and buying that monthly card a while ago.

(Poll) How close are you to getting your next five star crystal? 78 votes

I'll have a new one by the end of this event!!
33%
RagamugginGunnerdkatrylDrZolaJayMMAxeCopFireDarkrider05NEO_mr_AndersonNojokejaymHammerbro_64Duke_SilverShtickRickRepto23Atticus9090DR_MantisToboggan1ChampioncriticKngSpcjkcjmijiSidDDragonHyperbolein_1Neotwism 26 votes
I'll be close to having one by the end of this event!
12%
Vdh2008Anonymous346Cupidcx23433NamelezShadow_PhoneixRipper_IsuMitchell35WelderofortuneArbiter2426 10 votes
I'll probably have to wait another month to get enough shards. :l
32%
Dexman1349adqqedfyvrAsterFreya13TrollllolllloDankestChefStrikerrx8Scopeotoe987PedritkoMaldroit2TriasEUSolotrixJayCeejimmyjohnsTheSpicyKnightIron_spider1Amazing_Demon05Hector_1475TheBogey08FangmanglerInfineight 25 votes
I am nowhere near getting another one
21%
winterthursfu_koraxzuffyphillgreenRavenrob_33Iron_SkywalkerFR33_HUG5Grootman1294StancelestrdTomstar124Wakanda4Ever278Cosmicspiderman777Midnite93spigwenderjohnnybombThanos_Car 17 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Im 1500 off my next one
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I opened one a few hours ago so I’m not even close.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    my alt is lv32 and has 5 5*s heh, too bad they all suck
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Where’s the option for opened one last night and going to open my featured in ~30min when I explore symbiote? Hoping for a Hype dupe
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    I am 240 shards away from my crystal after completing the event on heroic
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Does it really matter?!?!?

I’m so salty at the rng and lack of ability to progress at the moment.

Oh...part of it is pulling IP from my featured 5* from exploring the symbiote difficulty. Another champ that doesn’t help.

Oh...and to answer your question...I’m 1,005 shards away from more disappointment. Hahaha.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Once I 100% Symbiote Difficulty, I should have enough for a 10k and I’ll also have the featured 5* Crystal reward from full exploration 😉
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    That close...

ss1mpei05t6c.jpg
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Selling my house and possessions. Should get me to my next 5* crystal.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I get 10k+ shards a week.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I open around 2 a month so this will be my second if I get the shards fast enough
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Get about 2 per month. Used to get one every 10 days but the special event rewards are different (not monthly EQ) and I don't grind arena as much as I used to.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I've opened 3 in the two and a bit years of playing, duping Phoenix in the 3rd and am on 8,000-odd shards. the 750 in the 28 day calendar will take me to 9k and then I'll probably have to wait til December and anniversary goodies for my 4th.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’m 2.3k from my next one
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I opened one a few days ago (duped punisher 2099) and I have 4989 shards.
    I'll finish exploring symbiote difficulty tomorrow and get the feature crystal (roll on Colossus)
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Just opened one and awakened my star lord (got him from one in august after gwenpool event). On about 3600 shards at the moment
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    270 shards away...very frustrating
  • I'll have a new one by the end of this event!!
    9991 shards
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    One 4* dupe away.

I average at least 1.5 a month.

1 from heroic/master/UC EQ.

The other half comes from arenas, alliance events, special events, etc. That fluctuates each month, like this month was a full extra from symbiotic, and others it will be far less.

(I have around 34 or so, and about 6 or so are duped)
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Opened one a few days ago and I'm back to 4000 shards. Got iron patriot though so I'm a bit pissed
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Depending on the availability of special quests, it’s usually at least a couple or three a month, and I’m currently in a low commitment alliance that runs 1 BG T5ish AW. Old ally would trend to at least one more a month, and even more in the ally before that.

Dr. Zola
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I am more concerned with whether I can win 4* Nebula. :o