**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I always hesitated...

...Should save for featured or just open a regular? Well, after getting my first featured (100% symbiotic difficulty) I opened it and...

t8ke886x0sex.jpg

I no longer hesitate.

Comments

• Awesome
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    The first (and last) featured I ever bought was trash. I think it was Iron Patriot, but I was so distraught I think my brain refuses to even remember...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I really liked the pool last month. So many good champs in there. So I did my first 5* featured. Got Falcon. Then got Jugg from symbioid crystal. No more featured crystals for me.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol I got hype from my one featured 5*, and a HtD and Groot from previous and next 5* basic crystal, so...idk
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Groot, Juggs, Groot. Never opening another featured.

Edit - all were previously duped.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    On the other hand, I pulled a 5* Blade from a regular crystal some weeks ago. So, I think regular crystals deserve more love from me than featured.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Will never spend 50% more for the same chance to pull garbage as you do from the regular one.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    edited October 2018
    What a rediculous statement, based off 1 pull. Last featured had a 50/50 chance of pulling a decent champ. In 12 pulls I pulled 6 decent ones, IMIW x2 Domino Magik GR Hulk. I also pulled Collosus x2 Loki x2 Psyloke and one other trash can I can’t even recall. I go back to basic for 2 pulls and get DD Netflix and Old man Logan. Now I’m not gonna complain about the basic pool as it’s a 16/90 chance for a decent hero, but complaing about featured when it’s a coin flip if you get screwed or get a top teir hero. I’ll keep paying the extra for the chance at a game changer.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    pulled ip from sym featured. pulled him twice before from basic, but at least I get more 6* shards from basic
    Heretodie wrote: »
    What a rediculous statement, based off 1 pull. Last featured had a 50/50 chance of pulling a decent champ. In 12 pulls I pulled 6 decent ones, IMIW x2 Domino Magik GR Hulk. I also pulled Collosus x2 Loki x2 Psyloke and one other trash can I can’t even recall. I go back to basic for 2 pulls and get DD Netflix and Old man Logan. Now I’m not gonna complain about the basic pool as it’s a 16/90 chance for a decent hero, but complaing about featured when it’s a coin flip if you get screwed or get a top teir hero. I’ll keep paying the extra for the chance at a game changer.

It's not one pull, it's 100% of the sample!
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    My featured crystals have all pretty much sucked.

Ant-Man, OG Cap, Groot and X-23 from featured Blade crystal. (pulled Blade off of next basic)
    Ultron, Ultron and Colossus from just the last featured crystal.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    3 years player
    always regular crystal
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    cs27twiq4igu.png

This is my last 5 star pull. I never do featured crystals.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I love when people open 1 featured ever, get a bad champ, and come in here and talk about how trash they are. Have you never gotten trash basics? They like any other crystal are a gamble. You'll win some and lose some. I've had amazing and trash basic and featured pulls. If you have a very developed roster they're worth it to flush it out with certain champs you're looking for. If you have 3 5*s, then yeah that's your bad for not being smart with resources
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Last batch got me corvus, colossus, WS, bpcw, GR, falcon, corvus, bpcw, and loki. So far this batch has been ghost then carnage.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t know why I keep trying featured. All I get is pain. CBx2, MKx2, YJx2, HB, Gambit, IF, then I just tried on the new featured and got HtD and Karnak. 0/11 on them and not one champ worth ranking.
    I love when people open 1 featured ever, get a bad champ, and come in here and talk about how trash they are. Have you never gotten trash basics? They like any other crystal are a gamble. You'll win some and lose some. I've had amazing and trash basic and featured pulls. If you have a very developed roster they're worth it to flush it out with certain champs you're looking for. If you have 3 5*s, then yeah that's your bad for not being smart with resources

Read the original post again, please. It explains why I opened a featured crystal for the first (and probably last) time: because 100% exploring symbiotic difficulty gave a featured. And that's why this was just a troll post...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Featured crystals are definitely worth it depending on the crystal, although I've had terrible luck. At some point only new champs will make a real difference to your roster and getting a better chance for one is worth opening fewer crystals. I'd like to see more content that offers featured crystals like the sym level.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I gave up on feature crystals after 3 unsuccessful tried for Yondu and 5 unsuccessful tried for Blade.

I'll stick to basic crystals now
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    i got Rhino in a featured Crystal... never again since opend one of these
  • TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    The "Featured Crystal" it's like a USB connector: 50% chance to put in right, but 100% certainty that you'll fail !!
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I don’t know why I keep trying featured. All I get is pain. CBx2, MKx2, YJx2, HB, Gambit, IF, then I just tried on the new featured and got HtD and Karnak. 0/11 on them and not one champ worth ranking.

dude you have duped Crossbones... He is amazing. he is definately worth ranking.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I’ve been lucky. Opened 2 features total and got domino and cap IW