**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 20.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    so I buffed my summoned symbiot and have to wait for minutes to load after fight. not cool
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    In-Game Name: ljballer22
    Device and Model: Moto G4
    Device Operating System: Android Version 7.0 Nougat
    Cellular or WiFi: Both / Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.2
    Game Mode: Booting up the app, EQ, Story, Arena, AQ, AW, and pretty much every other area of the game that uses the loading screen.
    Description of the Issue: When I start the app, there are times that I force close the app because it will stay on the loading screen for five minutes or more. The load screens between fights used to be 20-30 seconds. Now they are upwards of 45 seconds and upwards to a minute or so.
  • Pex_3gPex_3g Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: Pex3g
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia X compact
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Yes your newest update

I am having huge loading times between fights and especially after fights in the event quest also huge loading times when entering AW or AQ, and in the Crystals menu huge lag and fps drops, these problems never ocured like this so consistently before the big update. Thank you for your time
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Darkstae4387 & Silenthitman44
    Moto e4 and e4 plus
    Android
    WiFi and data

Getting hit outside strike box.
    Ai getting extra strides on heavy and specials.
    Getting hit while evadeding then you go I know I got away from it.
    Getting hit when you evadeding
    successfully and it says dex dex dex.
    Issues with blocking, dropped blocks, getting stuck in them, failing in general, won't move after a successful block.
    Combo failing or won't move during them to finish them
    Won't use special.
    Special misfires ( sw 2 saw energy ball but no bar got used) it looked pretty funny and made me mad.
    Ai blocking my specialls after they connect successfully but some how they block it in the middle or when it hits them not before.
    Heavy attack not going all the way through ( voids) did that for me.
    Champion abilities failing or not working

In addition to the other stuff going on, that makes the game a buggy frustrating mess.

Some i of it impoved aka the Relly bad lags slow adnd the others stuff impoved but this game desperately needs to be more optimizated an fixed asap
  • TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    edited October 2018
    n-Game Name: TheWitcher
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia Z2
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1
    Game Version Installed: Yes your newest update

The seguent problems, are present from more versions of the game.
    1) Especially in aq war, but not only in war, during my 5 hit attack, start it in automatic an heavy attack, exposing me after to the enemy hits. No, i don't press for the heavy attack, i do the usual little touches for shorts and mid attacks.
    2) When an enemy start with an heavy attack, i go back but the pg rest blocked and i take a big hit, saying bad and bad words... You know, in uncollectable the damages are very very big...
    3) During the special attacks of the enemy (or mine) there's little freezes, so i can't evade in the right time... or i evade during the freeze and the evasion, logically, don't works....
    4) Please, please, please, make the parry synchronized with the touch, too many times the parry was not good to block the enemy in time, i parry, i see the arms up, but the enemy break my parry like it be unblockable but he DON'T be!

Thanks
  • FlargyFlargy Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    In-Game Name: Flargy
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia Z2
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1
    Game Version Installed: Latest

Like many of the others in this chat I've encountered worse and worse lag in recent times. It has come to the point where I can barely complete events.
    For the symbiote event that is up right now I'm able to kill maybe 4 enemies before my buffs run out and I feel almost forced to use the buff that gives immortality and invincibility at the start of the fight because the lag can stop the game from registering any inputs in the start of the fight.
    So far I've been forced to use up way too many Klyntar strands in order to progress in the event because of the slow loading times and lagging fights.

The mayor issues are:
    1. Long loading times, can be around 2 minutes to a crash.
    2. Lag in the crystal store.
    3. Extreme lag in any page filled with the champions you have.
    4. Unresponsive controls.
    5. Mini freezes as soon as a heavy or special is used.

I've been prepared to buy a new phone in order to keep playing but after reading about other peoples issues with lag it doesn't even seem like a newer phone is a safe bet unless it's an Ipohne. Just feels like the game is becoming a source of frustration instead of enjoyment.
  • Vas07Vas07 Posts: 2
    In game name:Vasilis07
    Device:Xiaomi Redmi5 Plus
    Device operating system: Android 8.1.0
    Cellurar or Wifi:both
    Game version:20.1.1 latest
    Issues:unresponsive controls-cant play any mode-story-aq-aw-game has become not funny at all-please do something-have these issues for a month and more
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited October 2018
    In-Game Name: NCB
    Device and Model: Samsung Note 3
    Device Operating System: Android 5.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.1
    Game Mode: AQ - sometimes i dash back but the champ go forward, or Parry but he jump back, or simply dont Parry..... and so on. I AM not only One, on my ally There are more players complayining the same issues..
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    One plus 6
    Android 9.0
    Latest version
    This has been the best update for me in a long while but a few days ago champs started dropping blocks, dashing in or not moving at all and basically having a mind of their own. Today is the worst it's been. Variety of champs in labs, AQ and EQ. Gutted as been going relatively well for a change :(
  • BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
    In Game Name : wuzu85
    Device: Samsung S4
    Device Operating System: 5.0.1
    Cellur or Wifi : Both T-Mobile
    Game Version: 20.1.1 (latest)
    Version: 864401

The mayor issues are:
    1. Long loading times right after a fight can be around 2 minutes to a crash.
    2. Lag in the crystal store.
    3. Extreme lag in any page filled with the champions you have.
    4. Unresponsive controls very often these days.
    5. Mini freezes as soon as a heavy or special is used.
  • Magoo12218Magoo12218 Posts: 268
    In-game name: Magoo1221
    Device: Galaxy S9+
    Operating system: Android 9.0
    Cellar or Wi-Fi: Both
    Game version: 20.1.1
    Game mode: All of them

I don't like complaining because I just assume that it will do nothing and you guys will just fix the issue when it suits you, but today was just unacceptable. Today's issues caused me to not be able to finish my line. This is something that I can't ever remember happening, even when I've struggled.

I have had issues in the past with not evading when I go back, not parrying when I parry, and the game being unresponsive or moving on its own, but today it cost me all fifteen items. I tried to get out of the way of IMIW's s1 today, swiped back, and watched multiple champs, because it happened in more than one fight, just stand there and get hit. This response issue is something that has gone on for a while now, is there any type of time table for it getting fixed? Anything other than silence would be helpful at this point.

Now, this issue is with the buffet node in AW. I fought a rank 4, 5 star Sabretooth there today, so I brought my rank 4, 5 star SL. I had to fight him a couple of times, even if I dismiss the unresponsive issues, which I had in this fight as well, I noticed another issue. I noticed that the buffet part of the node was activating when I didn't actually have a buff on me or one was expiring. That means one of two things was happening: 1. I did actually have a buff on me but there was a delay in the actual activation of the buffet node, which is really big deal if the timer for the activation is still counting down and hasn't expired yet, or 2. the regen was activating after Sabretooth, the defender, was losing his buffs. As I was playing it seemed like option 2, but I could be wrong. Now I will say that 1 was happening, but I'm pretty confident 2 was as well.

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Okay so I've been having this problem for a while and it's been annoying but recently been trying to clear 5.2 and it keeps happening so I had to say.

So basically, only ever with doctor voodoo, he just becomes unresponsive till he gets hit. Like his idle animation (his cape etc.) Is still moving but he just won't respond. There are times where he won't move for 5 seconds and then I'll get clipped by deadpool special 2 and then he responds. This problem only ever occurs with my doctor voodoo never anyone else. I'll try to get some footage but it's hard to show because ei have to show my hands touching the screen aswell.

My username : clydania
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S5
    System version : 6.0.1
    Game version : whatever the latest one is but ther problem has been around for a couple of months
    Both wifi and data
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Dr. Nemesis
    Xiaomi Pocophone F1
    Android
    WiFi and data

Issues with blocking, dropped blocks, getting stuck in them, failing in general, won't move after a successful block.
    Ai blocking my specialls after a five hit combo
  • Dr_M_ADr_M_A Posts: 1
    In-game Name: Dr.M.A
    Device and model: Nokia 5
    Operating System: 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.1
    Game Mode: all modes especially during and between fights
    Description: Lag is certainly not consistent, but the following occurrences are the most common for me:
    1) my game freeze many times at the beginning or during fights and always it coast me the whole fight
    2) At the beginning of the fight, right after the attacker and the defender run toward each others, the game would stop for a split second, not allowing me to block or parry in the right time
    3)the mobile become very very hot in about 10 minutes of playing
    4)some times my champion block automatically during a combo and freeze blocking till opponent heavy attack me
    5) always game load and load and load some times it load for ever so I had to restart it
    I hope you guys solve it, because I hate the game and hate to play
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Still having issues when accessing the crystals screen. Game locks up and causes my phone to start overheating. Resetting the game solves it for a few hours.
    Using a Motorola Z2 Force on latest Android version 8.0.0
    Phone is 6 months old.
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Still having issues when accessing the crystals screen. Game locks up and causes my phone to start overheating. Resetting the game solves it for a few hours.
    Using a Motorola Z2 Force on latest Android version 8.0.0
    Phone is 6 months old.

Ign: Nightwaith21
  • LG V30 t-mobile all the most recent updates. Phone is 3 months old
This discussion has been closed.