**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why we never talked about the fact -

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
- that with the latest update even Archangel's heavy is unable to bypass Mordo's astral evade. Incidentally, he has been doing that since the release.

So, all in all -
1) Archangel stun is no longer passive
2) Drax does not bypass astral evade/ evade champs
3) Archangel does not bypass astral evade.

What is up with all this?
I , honestly don't care that old champs are being buffed, but I do care that old champs are being de-commissioned slowly, even if its bit by bit. I will still use my AA and Drax, because they are still awesome, but why?

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I'm still able to hit Mordo on stun with AA.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I literally just bypassed astral evade with AA 10 minutes ago
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @rockykoston there have always been times AA failed to bypass astral evade. I don't think anything has changed.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    @rockykoston there have always been times AA failed to bypass astral evade. I don't think anything has changed.

ok thank you. I guess I just haven't tried enough.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I literally just bypassed astral evade with AA 10 minutes ago

Sometimes you can depending on where you are standing. AA has a long heavy and can catch Mordo while he is evading.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    edited October 2018
    Archangel is still fine. They just fixed him because despite his limitations against immune champs, he's still amazing and they can't own up to that. Hence, 'timing issues' and whatnot to justify his nerf
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Lol..Drax timing issue cracks me up. He actually moves backwards now against evade champs. That's not a frame rate fix. They did more harm than good with Drax.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Lol..Drax timing issue cracks me up. He actually moves backwards now against evade champs. That's not a frame rate fix. They did more harm than good with Drax.

Since I have a 6* Drax , there is one positive out of that - The evade champ can't hit him either because they go back too far, lol.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

There are many champs that move back when one of their hits is evaded. Machine gun specials are good examples
  • Are there any heroes than have an initial 2-strike Medium first attack than can still get thru Mordo ?? I forget which hero it is that I've been using recently, but clearly has a visible 2-strike Medium attack. Wondering if that hero can get thru Mordo during parry just like Drax used to be able to do.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    My AA has been able to bypass it why not yours?
  • Could either Blade or Rogue ability to lessen return stun duration from Astral Evade allow them to at least recover into blocking mode fast enough to not get hit by Mordo upon his astral evade ? Or maybe even be able to continue their attack on Mordo faster than Mordo would begin to counter ?