**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Better Utility Champ: Emma vs Iceman

UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
I have Iceman at rank 4 and think he's great. He's gotten me through tons of content. However, I just pulled Emma recently, have a class awakening gem, and can take her straight to rank 4. Just wanted some opinions on who people think is the better utility champ? We all know what Iceman can do but Emma has far more immunities albeit dependent on staying in diamond form, taunt, concussion, and can also tank SP3's with her sig ability while also outputting high damage with her prowess. Who is the better mutant utility champ?

Better Utility Champ: Emma vs Iceman 17 votes

Emma
52%
Spity68issamaf80NamelezgauravtheslayerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebheadUnltdLoctiteSuperGlueSaint9Bryliantu93 9 votes
Iceman
47%
StucatMarekinNEXTONCosmicspiderman777Gladiator2014LostReplica23Pedrof6Stuch 8 votes

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Emma
    Ice Man hits like a wet noodle compared to Emma also Emma is practically debuff immune has crazy high crit resistance block proficiency etc. Evade counter taunt way higher special damage power sting so imo EF over IceBro any day
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Iceman
    Ice Man is more reliable than Emma.
    Without the synergy is not that easy to keep the diamond form and Emma's damage in diamond form is worse than Ice Man.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Iceman
    Emma Frost and Iceman are really good but I think Emma Frost is better duped so I want to go with Iceman
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Emma is to OP at the moment and need to be nerf
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Emma
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Emma is to OP at the moment and need to be nerf

Lmao emma is easy af to fight with medusa or corvus