**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most Annoying Opponents

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    cable sometimes his heavy gets me it's weird
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    From the very beginning of time, I have probably lost more to Punisher than every other character combined -- I know it's coming, and I still get clipped by at least one heavy every single fight. It's asinine

Whoever said Korg is gonna be a PITA is dead accurate. Not because he beats you. But Rock Thorns takes a good bite out of you if you don't see him coming and don't have it figured out
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Korg is literally my only issue on aw. Hes ridiculous on the regen node on path 7. I can barely out damage a 455 and i often time out...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    From the very beginning of time, I have probably lost more to Punisher than every other character combined -- I know it's coming, and I still get clipped by at least one heavy every single fight. It's asinine

Whoever said Korg is gonna be a PITA is dead accurate. Not because he beats you. But Rock Thorns takes a good bite out of you if you don't see him coming and don't have it figured out

For me, punisher is impossible to bait sometimes, and that sp3 bleed is a killer.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    MODOK, Mordo, NC and Dominoe...They always destroy me
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Mordo, I am always saying to myself parry then back up...what do I do though parry then attack and get nailed...SMH
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    Yellowjacket and IP. They always clip me with their SP1s
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    nightcrawler
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    ESF wrote: »

For me, punisher is impossible to bait sometimes, and that sp3 bleed is a killer.

Yeah. Also, even after nearly four years, I sometimes forget about his Sig ability; and his super-powered SP3 and follow-up bleed destroy me whilst he's invulnerable.

Still for me, Nightcrawler is still my bete noir. So hard to switch his stance most of the time (at least, on Android). And he does shedloads of damage as he stacks Fury effects.

IMIW is another nasty opponent - unblockable special one; autoblock; unparryable, unevadable, and resistant to bleed and Power drain effects. Ouch.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    1. Korg
    2. Wasp
    3. IMIW
    4. Rhino & Abomination (on the right node)
    5. Heimdall
    6. Moon knight
    7. Modok
    8. Hyperion
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    Nightcrawler, the one that can never be hit

God, that Evade RNG is nuts. Same with Miles. Many people have gotten past it, but the Arena is crazy. I'm either on point, or I'm cursing. Lol.
    JayCee wrote: »
    Nightcrawler, the one that can never be hit

God, that Evade RNG is nuts. Same with Miles. Many people have gotten past it, but the Arena is crazy. I'm either on point, or I'm cursing. Lol.

Wait until you fight OG spidy and Miles in LAb of legends in 2024 😂
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Groot

That SP2 basically always gets me and it’s the DUMBEST thing

I love fighting groot! Morningstar special 2 is sooooo devastating
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Yondu and The Punisher.

For whatever reason I can never bait thew Punisher and he gets me with those specials. And Yondu is just a major pain.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Funny, I haven't had as hard of a time with Punisher. Yondu can be a pain for sure. Electro on anything high enough. At least with Omega, there's a strategy to the Degen.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    5* awakened high sig level Mephisto in arena. He seems to go into a never ending protective aura. I’ve seen it stack as high as 3 and quickly triggers once it times out.

Any tips for fighting in arena bearing in mind you don’t know who you will face.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited October 2018
    bqusfudlqzm4.png
    Ant Mannnn

Possibly.. One day... HELLCOW
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Korg hands down
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Emma frost without an armour breaker otherwise nightcrawler
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Korg just stared duel him. To get the hand of shalow evade clouse to nail it every time stil get hit alot

She's annoying, but manageable. Unless she's Noded up the Ying Yang. Lol.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    That masochism punisher in 5.2.4 stranded me for so long. All my people died to him the I turn around and one shot a buffet masochism magik in the same chapter.....
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Korg is a mess, I dread fighting him right now.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

She's annoying, but manageable. Unless she's Noded up the Ying Yang. Lol.

Agreed.

She was a pain, but after a month spent repetitively fighting her in endless Uncanny Danger Rooms, I got the hang of how to beat her.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited October 2018
    -Iron War Infinity Man: Not because of armor or autoblock, but because intercepting him is weird. I can intercept most of the other champs just as fine but the same intercept against IWIM and I get hit.

-Groot: Bleed immune (main source of damage to me), tanky and unblockable sp2. What I hate the most about him is that he on offense sucks BIG time. I mean, he's not hard on defense but kinda annoying. the same can be said about Ant Man (very tanky).

-NC: yeah, 22% chance to evade incoming attacks. you meant like an 90%, lol. and after evading he attacks almost instantly. I'll fight Spidey over him tbh. bringing Ice Man against that guy is lifesaving.

-Civil Warrior: Not that he is hard to fight, but he loves to fire his sp1 and with a lot of armors my offensive AA is reduced.

-Doctor Octopus: Same as IWIM. Intercepting him is hard and he's very fast or that's what I think.

-IP: Almost always clips me with SP1.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    It's funny when i dexterity civil warrior's sp1 only to dash back to early and get hit lol
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    Duped rhino or duped IMIW are probably the 2 most annoying for me. Can still beat them they just really piss me off sometimes lol.
    Duped rhino or duped IMIW are probably the 2 most annoying for me. Can still beat them they just really piss me off sometimes lol.

I used to have using Rhino. I always found him big and clunky to handle. Bit better now that I have the Duped 5*. Lol.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Agent Venom ever since i came across him...
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    for me is thing it took all my champs to take him down