**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Attackers for aw path 5

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
What are the attackers that I should consider ranking for aw path 5? Tier 3/4?

Currently I have 5/65 void for masochism and 1st node Is also okay for me, where they start with 1 bar of power

The power reserve node is the most painful and I think sparky is not too useful since he can only power drain once per 30 secs!!

I am considering bringing Hawkeye to r4 since he has a nice synergy with void and good for power reserve node

Or I need 1 more t2a to 5/65 sparky ..

So wht to do? Is there a specific strategy to play with sparky since he can evade most specials even if it's a power reserve node

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Build poise charges and smash their face. He can finish most fights so quickly that you won't have to deal with a lot of specials.

Ok..anyone else??
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    That's about the extent of how Spark works, lol. Build charges, smash, evade specials, repeat. If they manage to get close to L3, heavy to drain. Bait a few specials in a row to get their power low, smash again. Not many champs will last that long vs a fully poised Spark. Now, I am in Tier 4/5, so not sure what node changes are in Tier 3, but who are you using for 29? I take it Power Reserve is on the next node along with Burden of Might and such? Or do you split to go towards 35/37?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Corvus, Magik, and to a lesser extent Voodoo and Dormammu
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Stark Spider-Man is actually the number 1 character for taking down the power reserve node because it let's you endlessly use special 1 to stun lock your opponent. You won't have to deal with any specials at all as soon as you reach 1 bar of power.
    I'm having the most issue with agent venom on power reserve node..he simply shrugs of stuns , so it's extremely difficult to power drain him using heavy

I was using iceman until now, but I'll give sparky a shot n see

Corvus Is 5/50 and magik 3/45

Lack of t2a really limits champ use
    10 t2a to r5 a 5* is simply unacceptabl...esp after they introduced 6*s
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I have taken path 5 in Tier 3 for a long time. Node 16 is a B. I use a 4* stark for node 16. If you have a 5* you are golden, I wish I had one. As long as you are auto evading the specials, they never gain power. Like others have said, build poises in the beginning. Once AV fires his special, dash back a couple of times to evade the kicks then just hold block. You CAN and SHOULD punish his sp1. As soon as the bullets are done charge back in. If you can get to 5-10 poises and fire an sp2, the fight will be over.
    Gregdagr8 wrote: »
    I have taken path 5 in Tier 3 for a long time. Node 16 is a B. I use a 4* stark for node 16. If you have a 5* you are golden, I wish I had one. As long as you are auto evading the specials, they never gain power. Like others have said, build poises in the beginning. Once AV fires his special, dash back a couple of times to evade the kicks then just hold block. You CAN and SHOULD punish his sp1. As soon as the bullets are done charge back in. If you can get to 5-10 poises and fire an sp2, the fight will be over.

Thanks..il try this next aw

It's been 3 aw and 3 av...seems like no one else is placed there anymore
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I use 5/65 corvus for the entire path
    I use 5/65 corvus for the entire path

Awesome....just dont think a 4* CG will make the cut in tier 3...
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    I use X23 Magik and 1 random Immunity hero for **** and giggles. I only use Magik for node 29 rest I use X23 and just heal back the tough spots. I did get a Corvus though so he’s gonna eat everything except the mini boss.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Heretodie wrote: »
    I use X23 Magik and 1 random Immunity hero for **** and giggles. I only use Magik for node 29 rest I use X23 and just heal back the tough spots. I did get a Corvus though so he’s gonna eat everything except the mini boss.

Corvus is about as good as it gets for R5 KM on 29