**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Crystals that Allow You to Respin

I don’t think should be a permanent crystal, but maybe offered for a week and once a quarter (and contain a selection of champs like a featured crystal). It could be in regular and uncollected variants and allow the spinner to respin if they get a champ they don’t like.

Comments

• 001_kunal21001_kunal21 Posts: 15
    Like the idea!
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Lol..you could spin again and get another trash champ

Make champs available directly in the store
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »

Or spin again and again until you get the best champ in the crystal
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »

Or spin again and again until you get the best champ in the crystal

I was thinking only 1 respin... lol
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I think all featured crystals need this one respin. It’s too painful to pull junk when you invest more. One respin sounds reasonable
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I think only 5 and 6*s should be a respin... Imagine u pull a 6* XPool as ur first... Respin and pull DD Classic obviously not the best but hey its not XPool LoL (I haven't opened any 6*s yet getting my first in a month)
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    edited October 2018
    Yeah featured crystals should definitely have a respin option!
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I think OP is onto something here.... instead of a respin, maybe a single spin but with 2 different champions to choose from. This allows player to pick which one they want more while maintain the RNG element.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    I think OP is onto something here.... instead of a respin, maybe a single spin but with 2 different champions to choose from. This allows player to pick which one they want more while maintain the RNG element.

So we can hear about how bad the drop rates are for 2 champs instead of 1, how Kabam never gives me the 2 I want, I chose the wrong one of 2 by accident, the real never shows the champ I want.... No thanks lol.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    you might respin and end up with same champ... lol
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Karuseus wrote: »
    you might respin and end up with same champ... lol

So be it. You might respin and get a good champ. It’s one extra chance. Won’t unbalance the game