**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Control bugs have rendered game unplayable

hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been complaining about this literally for years and nothing ever gets fixed. I've submitted tech support ticket galore and they've all been returned with generic copy and paste non responses. But the bugs are just driving me nuts and I'm getting so frustrated that I'm afraid I have no other option but to stop playing. I am a 450k summoner, uncollected, etc. But for the past several weeks I've been experiencing so many control issues that I can't do anything anymore. I used to be one of the top contributors in my alliance and now I'm almost the last. I can't do any quests without dying immediately anymore. I had to spend 1200 units to do symbiote difficulty this month when I know it should have been easy for me. 90% of revives spent were a direct result of dying from control issues. I feel my alliance mates are getting tired of hearing me complain about my control issues and lack of performance and I will get kicked because of it. It's just so frustrating. Most of the following issues are happening to me every time I play right now. Some of them more than others and some more in the past than now. But all consistently in phases ever since I started playing:

- no controls at all. I just have to sit there and watch my champ die. Tapping screen does nothing.
- left or right swipe does not work
- champion throws a heavy attack when they shouldn't
- block doesn't work
- champion ignores input and walks forward
- screen zooms in too far at beginning of fight and gets stuck there causing the champs to use up the entire screen and be too close to each other
- tapping attack or block brings up random menus instead of the actions they are supposed to, interrupting fight

I fully expect moderators to tell me to contact tech support so that I can get another copy paste non answer and then delete this thread. I'll probably give up and quit if they do because there is just this total feeling of helplessness with kabam. I've put so much time into this game, and a little money. It's the only game I've ever cared to play long term. It will be depressing to give up what I've built because of this but right now I can't even remotely accomplish what I've proven I'm capable of. I've even offered to send kabam my phone so they can duplicate the issues themselves and been ignored. In the years I've been playing this has happened consistently across 3 different devices so I know it's not them. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I need someone knowledgeable from kabam to contact me directly and take ownership of my issue and help me fix it. I'm willing to collect data for them or whatever. Just someone HELP!

Comments

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Your post might as well have been written by me. This has been my ingame experience as well, and only seems to be worsening every update, unfortunately...
  • TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    The same for me. Exactly what happen to me, the same lags. Imagine to play a duel in epic event lab, with 7-8 nodes and start an automatic heavy attack, or a freeze pending the special, or other lags... You die without mercy!!! Only frustration. UNPLAYABLE! (in the menu, moving maps, too). Now i've leaved my old alliance, no more war, no more aq... i've loose the pleasure to play them. Now i play in a very little alliance to stay a little alone. Probably it's time to say goodbye. I can't buy an iPhone to play MCOC. What a shame...
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Another couple I forgot to put in the list

- controls freeze briefly after opponent uses a special or heavy
    - lose all controls completely after Emma Frost specials. (not reversed controls, no controls)
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    edited October 2018
    When enemies are stunned, you dash in just to realize there´s an invisible wall that blocked the dash and the enemy counter attacks instantly ( and its not due to Unstoppable )
  • edited October 2018
    Hey guys, I understand it can be very frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect, and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag and other performance-related issues.

We're constantly working on new ways to make improvements and in an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag, crashing and other performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.