**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Kabam team answer my question!
    https://keep.line.me/s/F3oczPjDr_zQiUQd7-CRRY6gG8PNfCDFqo5hUS-1fnY

Watch it pls. How spidy evading! Also that so called evade bug! Based on sig level bw has 65% ability decrease. For science +15% means 80%. I have quake-bw & quake-hawkeye synergy +15%x2=+30%. So total 110% . Pls answer this.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    TheSOURA wrote: »

Watch it pls. How spidy evading! Also that so called evade bug! Based on sig level bw has 65% ability decrease. For science +15% means 80%. I have quake-bw & quake-hawkeye synergy +15%x2=+30%. So total 110% . Pls answer this.

It does not work like that. The 65% in Black Widow's signature ability is "ability potency" and is only affected by Quake & Black Widow synergy, not Hawkeye.
    So that means: (65%+15%)*115% = 92%
    quando213 wrote: »

It does not work like that. The 65% in Black Widow's signature ability is "ability potency" and is only affected by Quake & Black Widow synergy, not Hawkeye.

But diminish return says additive!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Wow you guys go play pacman. I did this challenge with 3 stars. Stop complaining

Why is this guy not banned? Never adds anything of substance to the forums. Troll in the truest form.

I can freely express my opinion. The fact that you dont like what i say does not mean i should get banned. Grow up mate, and learn how to play!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

It doesn't add like that I don't think, it goes 80% followed by 15%, it's not 80+15
    danielmath wrote: »

It doesn't add like that I don't think, it goes 80% followed by 15%, it's not 80+15

Ok. Got it.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82

Diminishing returns do not affect ability accuracy, only base attributes (Critical rating, critical damage rating, block proficiency,...)

Diminishing returns do not affect ability accuracy, only base attributes (Critical rating, critical damage rating, block proficiency,...)

Ok. Got it.
    edited July 2017
    What about stun chance? Like hulk sp has 85% chance to stun. With bw synergy 25% more. So wat would b the calculation?
    85+25= 110%
    Or
    [85+{85x25/100}]%= 106.25%
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    What about stun chance? Like hulk sp has 85% chance to stun. With bw synergy 25% more. So wat would b the calculation?
    85+25= 110%
    Or

They're treated as 2 separate stuns, hulk keeps his normal 85% chance and there's a 25% chance that the synergy stun will trigger. Sometimes both will trigger and you'll see 2 stacks of stun.
    85+25= 110%
    Or

They're treated as 2 separate stuns, hulk keeps his normal 85% chance and there's a 25% chance that the synergy stun will trigger. Sometimes both will trigger and you'll see 2 stacks of stun.

Hum. Does ability accuracy effect this %?
    edited July 2017
    85+25= 110%
    Or

Hum. Does ability accuracy effect this %?

If your opponent is lowering your offensive ability accuracy then yeah the stun chance is reduced as far as I'm aware.
    I meant quake-hawakeye synergy with hulk
    Hulks normal stun will be increased and I would assume the synergy stun is as well. But that part I'm not certain on, I don't see why it wouldn't.
    Ok.
    edited July 2017
    https://keep.line.me/s/yVhNZGr7-L1ZevCkj2DE2CDXNtXy_mkrEPvfujePc2E
    This video is the guide for them who dont have power control champ like magik or projectile evader like dd or manualy cant evade spidy sp1.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited July 2017
    i have tried everything used 3* gp.4* hyperion.4* CM.4*HE all got me to the boss where vulture f******* murdered my entire team like it was nothing...got him to sp2 but that **** didnt even bother to use it, all he did was doing some lame ass foot movements well aware this challenge isnt for everyone but i am lvl 60 with 5 r5 4* and they still couldnt get the job done of course those with 5* GP got the job like its nothing
    edited July 2017
    Fight him defenssively. 1-2 hit get back. Block sp if u cant evade. U keep blocking. He use heavy by leg throw. Dodge that. Hit 1 again to gain health back. Eventually he will use sp.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    I uses Daredevil Classic
    Hawkeye
    Spiderman Symbiote
    Starlord
    Scarlett Witch

You dont need gwenpool, crossbones, blackwidow to win.
    And for vulture, it is quite simple, bait his sp1 or sp2 or his heavy, but remember his heavy is a 2 hit attack.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    i have tried everything used 3* gp.4* hyperion.4* CM.4*HE all got me to the boss where vulture f******* murdered my entire team like it was nothing...got him to sp2 but that **** didnt even bother to use it, all he did was doing some lame ass foot movements well aware this challenge isnt for everyone but i am lvl 60 with 5 r5 4* and they still couldnt get the job done of course those with 5* GP got the job like its nothing

Vulture is super easy to do, even with JOE FIXIT!
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Finally finished this once my champs came out of AW/AQ :)

I used Elektra, Magik and Captain Marvel (all 4*) with added crit synergy from Juggernaut and Colossus.

Elektra handled Classic Spiderman, Spidergwen, and some of the Stark Spideys
    Magik handled Symbiote Spidey (get past his first special and then once he's power-locked from her L2, it's a cruise - she one-shot the last lane's one)
    Captain Marvel handled Miles (she does better not using specials, which syncs with miles well) and Stark Spidey (again, no specials, plus cosmic shutting down AI)
    edited July 2017
    Guys if anyone feeling tough the spidy ai i would like share my fight. Hope this will help u guys.
    https://keep.line.me/s/GKHrIL5UTP93Fp-lwzjdzZXoSJjIWHEx3eDnTX5X7DQ
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

I've only got 3 R5 4*, no 5* worth a damn, and only actually used one of those R5 (Elektra) - R4 Magik & Cap Marvel actually did more work than her overall too.

Vulture is all about patience - he's very giving with his L1 so you go in for just enough hits to put him over his L1 then back off, he baits easily, then as soon as the wings go over your head (you should be on the other side of the screen) you charge right back in but only do the 3-4 hits required to get him to L1 again. Rinse & Repeat. Yes it's a long fight...
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Il_JooO wrote: »

Vulture is super easy to do, even with JOE FIXIT!

Best answer ever lol
  • WellPdpWellPdp Posts: 3
    O que acontece com quem raceia a conta dos outros e faz um arregaço?
  • WellPdpWellPdp Posts: 3
    O que acontece com quem raceia a conta dos outros e faz um arregaço?
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Wow you guys go play pacman. I did this challenge with 3 stars. Stop complaining

Why is this guy not banned? Never adds anything of substance to the forums. Troll in the truest form.

I can freely express my opinion. The fact that you dont like what i say does not mean i should get banned. Grow up mate, and learn how to play!

I play fine. You are the one crying about nerfs.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    @CapWW2 evidence please. I beat it without trouble also but I really doubt you used 3*s. You are a troll. Or prove me wrong and post a video of you beating it with 3*s.