**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

sabretooth or ice man.

Like the titles says, am having a dilemma, I just awakened my 4*star sabretooth and opened a 4* ice man from the 4* crystal. I have the resources to take one to rank 4/40 right nw, but I don't know which to go for. ST is presently at rank 3/30 while ice man is 1/10. Heard ice man is good but have never used him. Please your advice is needed.

sabretooth or ice man. 24 votes

Sabretooth (duped)
12%
belli300NamelezUsername72647 3 votes
Ice man (unduped)
87%
TendersquadadqqedfyvrTeddersSungjAb_Samadscience22JayCeeDank_555FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123SidDDragonIron_spider1FooshblalalaSamspade23sickboy9BarathKUSpidey983BonesjuniorAtaaullahGautam91 21 votes

Comments

• sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Ice man (unduped)
    Iceman is gonna be more useful at this moment, do you have KM and Void for synergy with Sabretooth?
  • BarathKUBarathKU Posts: 26
    Ice man (unduped)
    Bro, I have 4* iceman un duped, he is really good to fight with... his ice armour reduces most of the incoming damage and cold snaps are very good to bleed the opponent out.. I never played with sabertooth so cant comment on him much..
  • I have killmonger but I don't have void yet, I'll eventually rank up both but undecisive on who to choose first, I'll use sabretooth for AW war and quest, then ice man for story quest as I am yet to complete act 4. Will iceman be better for exploring act 4?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Sabretooth (duped)
    SaberTooth just for the fact u have KillMonger there's a thread full of things ST can do with that Synergy
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    If you have other champs immune to bleed/poison, you might as well stick to sabertooth for that coldsnap immunity... assuming you dont have corvus/IMIW/mephisto
    If you don’t have incinerate immunity, go for iceman
  • BarathKUBarathKU Posts: 26
    Ice man (unduped)
    @Jackbrooks2580 I’m in act 4 right now and yes I use iceman predominantly. He is really helping out as he withstand more fight. Watch seatin videos for more techniques