**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quickest way to get T4 class cats?

I'm currently trying to max out my 4* SL, and I noticed that the T4 weekly tech cat quest only gives 1400 out of the necessary 36000-ish fragments needed to make a full catalyst, plus about 150 fragments of found rewards. That would require months of harvesting to be able to get the necessary 3 cats to rank up my SL. Is there any faster way to get these cats?

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    weekly deals and money
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    weekly deals and money

Thanks for the suggestion, but is there any way that I could harvest more without buying them? I am a largely Free-to-Play player, and I don't necessarily like the idea of spending large amounts of money on any game.

I appreciate the response, and it's my fault for not specifying this earlier.
  • InimicoInimico Posts: 52
    Join an alliance which does map 3-4, once you get glory you can buy glory crystals, which give t4 cat fragments. The map crystals give fragments too. Other than that, just complete heroic eq and above and slowly accumulate those cats. I took forever to get 3 of any kind too.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I get all of my t4cc from AQ and I’m 2 off r5 4* NC
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Run Map 4 and 5 AQ buy the t4cc u need in the glory store and grind master for t4cc fragment crystals... Hope that helps ☺
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    weekly deals and money

Thanks for the suggestion, but is there any way that I could harvest more without buying them? I am a largely Free-to-Play player, and I don't necessarily like the idea of spending large amounts of money on any game.

Run heroic, master and uncollected. 100%
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Find an alliance that does map 3 and 5. I still have no clue why map 4 sucks so bad and better yet why people bother running it. An alliance that does at least 55333 will start to help you out. Serious question, is there any reason to run map 4 over 5 that I'm not aware of?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    Find an alliance that does map 3 and 5. I still have no clue why map 4 sucks so bad and better yet why people bother running it. An alliance that does at least 55333 will start to help you out. Serious question, is there any reason to run map 4 over 5 that I'm not aware of?

You can power through entire map from beginning to boss kill yourself for Map 2 and 3, almost impossible for Map above 4. This is an issue especially for player having to work in reality and for alliance with players spread around the world.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    weekly deals and money

1. As mentioned by some posters above, if you join Map 5 alliance you can almost get 1 T4cc every week (I joined Map 5 alliance before and sometimes got 2 T4cc a week);
    2. Even your alliance only play Map 2 and 3, if your alliance play in 3 BGs and 100% each round, you still have a chance to accumulate decent T4cc shards each week;
    3. Participate T4cc arena (every 6 days in between);
    4. Become Uncollected, obtain shards or entire T4cc from uncollected daily crystal