**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I awaken and r5 my iceman

So I've been holding onto a mutant awakening gem for some time now. I pulled ice man and have him already at r4. Now should I go ahead and awaken him and take him to r5. Or shall I wait to see if I'm lucky enough to pull archangel from login crystal?

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I think both are excellent champs and you can't go wrong with either.
    Ice man has different uses, obviously. Iceman doesn't need to be awakened to be an offensive monster, unless you plan to use him against evaders, such as spoders and mordo. If you want him for a solid defender, awaken him.
    Archangel obviously has his offensive capabilities, being a magik counter and such.
    Even with that said though, you'll probably end up doing iceman regardless just because the chance is so slim of pulling the 4*.
    I wouldn't wait personally, as I prefer iceman to archangel anyway.
  • Samer22252Samer22252 Posts: 23
    I do have a generic awakening that I am Saving for star lord but maybe if I do get archangel I would use that on him. Would iceman be considered god tier?
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Waiting in this game doesnt go far and how good an Iceman can be shows you the example of BrianGrant ,how does t1 war with a 5/50 on offense
  • Samer22252Samer22252 Posts: 23
    Ok, I do have an x23 and a wolverine both unduped forgot to mention that. Will that change you guys agreeing for me to do it?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Samer22252 wrote: »
    Ok, I do have an x23 and a wolverine both unduped forgot to mention that. Will that change you guys agreeing for me to do it?
    Woverine wil help you in AQ. Only downside is when cabel is miniboss in map5. But. Im wil doing Woverine. But ice man is good to. But Woverine wil save your from Buy HP posins.