**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Childhood heroes

2»

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    When I was a kid, Spiderman got me into comics. I used to love reading silver surfer, captain America, and west coast avengers. Spidey will always be my favorite but I love all I'd them. I'm still a very active reader, the marvel universe is a far reaching addiction of mine, not just this game lol.
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    MrBanks wrote: »
    The reasons for why the Fantastic 4 haven't been added have been discussed and answered so many times

Said nothing about why they were not added did I
  • When I was a kid, it was a very close contest between Wolverine and Spider-Man, with Spider-Man just barely winning out.
  • Sticking with Marvel characters, it's Iron Man and Spider-Man for me, though I was a Ghost Rider fan as well.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Spider man for me, other fave was(**** brain fart the lion ones the sword with the eye)

Thunder cats
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Ninja turtles... especially Michelangelo 😂😂👻
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Ninja turtles... especially Michelangelo 😂😂👻

Lol loved them too
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Batman and Spidey.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    Mine was Gambit, the 90's cartoon brought me into the Marvel world
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Spider man.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Wolverine and gambit were my favorites and still are. Sadly, after 3 years, still no 4* wolverine. Got gambit too many times.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Spider-Man was my favorite. I always felt like I can relate to the teenage struggles of Peter Parker lol. My next favorite was ironman. He was someone I had aspired to be... Minus the alcoholism amd other problems lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Wolverine and gambit were my favorites and still are. Sadly, after 3 years, still no 4* wolverine. Got gambit too many times.

My 4* wolverine just needs about 15 more sig levels to be max sig