**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Health Potions Sliding Scale

Hey Kabam and other summoners - Long time reader, first time poster -

I think the health potions in the game are a bit broken. I'm a level 58 - struggling through act 5 at the moment, and for a while I've thought that it's unfortunate just how many things award a level 1 health potion considering how once you've got just a couple 4* or maxed 3* champs... they're kinda useless. I understand the core concept of the most common rewards should be the least valuable, but I can use all 25 level 1 health potions on a single champ and still have room for more.

So here's my idea for Kabam to consider - A percentage based sliding scale for potions. Instead of Level 1 rewarding "X" health, and level 2 rewarding "Y" - what if they reward a fixed percentage of a characters max health? So wheather I'm healing a 2 star champ with 800 health or a 5 star champ with 1800... using a level 1 health will grant 10% if that champs health, using a level 2 will grant 20%, level 3 30% etc. (Maybe those aren't the right percentages of course - I haven't done the math to make it make sense across all levels but I'm just using them for for example.)

That way a level 1 health has the same value for as long as you play. Considering how common they are it wont make the beginning of the game any harder (where a level 1 is bringing your starter champs back to full health) but will make the game fairer for longer.

Thoughts?

_LiquidJake

Comments

• MagsMags Posts: 132
    Even though I don't believe Kabam will change the structure of the health pots.. I do think they should change which levels are rewarded for tougher content.
    If I'm running through act 5, seeing a lvl 2 heath pot sitting on a node, it offers zero temptation to run that path.. a reward of +750 health for a champ with ~22,000 possible is a waste of time.
    A level 5 pot might be worth the trouble and energy, but even that's debatable.

Same goes for ISO rewards. I shake my head when I see a tier1 or 2 basic ISO pop from a chest on tough content. They're such a waste of space!
    I understand they're fine for new lower level players.. but again, where's the progression adjustment?

Why can't we convert health pots to their higher levels to save space? Straight conversions too, none of that 1 for 10 ****.. If I've got 3 level 1 pots, why can't I convert them to 1 level 1 etc.?

On that same though process, if I can convert lower cats into frags of higher tiers, why can't I convert a higher tier into multiple lower tier cats of the same class? Makes sense right?
  • LiquidJakeLiquidJake Posts: 6
    "Progression Adjustment" -- This is perfect. Exactly what I was trying to articulate.