**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I crazy?

Moderate player - finishing completing Act 4 in its entirety. I have one 5 star rank 2 and 4 4 stars rank 4.

I just got Nebula. Would I be crazy to rank her up over Corvus? I have him as a 4 Star but I don’t have the masteries to maximize his potential. Nebula has double immunities and regeneration. Experienced players who have been in my spot - please give me your advice and thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Depends on your roster, nebula is a really underrated champ, if you need double immunity I’d rank her. If you need high damage I’d rank Corvus
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I've never really been a fan of Nebula, not that's she's bad but I dislike how she gains her charges. Dashing back and holding block is okay if you do a few times a fight but you need to constantly do it with her. That said, when teamed up with Proxima Midnight she becomes great for most AQ fights. I'm not a big fan Quake for the same reason but once learned she's an amazing champ. Short answer is if you are good with her she has really good potential.
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I have a 5* nebula at r4, and I really like her. Lots of fun to play
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Honestly yes...her regen is dependent on her being hit and the defender doing a lot of damage in one hit...so I wouldnt consider her regen to be something to be relied upon..plus she needs to constantly build shocks which also drains health cuz u need to take some block hits and her block proficiency is low
    She can deal a decent amount of damage but she is not a champ u can build Ur team around but corvus is a champ who can help u clear more content
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Corvus is great for the first chapter of act 5 if you're going to start doing it. Insane damage on flare node(5.1.1 and 5.1.3) from his crits, ignoring armor from breakthrough node(5.1.2) also from his crits, good healing from life transfer(5.1.5).
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Do as you wish, it's your roster. Why does it matter if the rest would think you crazy?