**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Star Lord to R5?

I’ve got the catalysts to bring my first 5* champ to r5. Is a duped star lord worth that investment? Other r4 5* champs are all UNduped and include Elektra, Red Hulk, Rogue, and Magik.

6* champs (all UNduped) include Green Goblin, WS, and King Groot.

Potential r3 champs to bring to r5 include duped Hela or Luke Cage, or UNduped Iceman, Gwenpool, Hyperion, or Doc Oc (but I have a 5* tech awakening gem).

Thoughts?

Comments

• Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Your best bet is either starlord or hyperion in the long run if ur planning on doing LOL SL is deffo ur best option for that i personally love playing with my r4 hype(unduped) hes a beast but its whoever you like playing with most
  • I'd wait. That's just me, and everybody is different. But I'd wait lol
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    lol, no. SL is a really stupid r5. Complete wast of t5b.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yew
    CoachDitka wrote: »
    I’ve got the catalysts to bring my first 5* champ to r5. Is a duped star lord worth that investment? Other r4 5* champs are all UNduped and include Elektra, Red Hulk, Rogue, and Magik.

6* champs (all UNduped) include Green Goblin, WS, and King Groot.

Potential r3 champs to bring to r5 include duped Hela or Luke Cage, or UNduped Iceman, Gwenpool, Hyperion, or Doc Oc (but I have a 5* tech awakening gem).

Thoughts?

Yes , a thousand percent. Once you do that you can do LOL with little units and no attack synergies needed.

Also if you use gamora drax nebula he becomes a perfect block unlimited parry beast.

On my last run I even soloed maestro with him.

Top 3 tech champ in the game.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Starlord remains one of the best champs to do LOL if not still the best! While being generally being one of the hardest hitters in the game in longer fights.... that being said, as mentioned above his prestige is awful, one of the lowest, so if you care about high prestige then magik is likely a better option. Of course what you should really do is R5 the champ you enjoy most!
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    StarLord is awesome tbh but so is Luke Gwen or Magik