**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for map 6 members prestige 7.5k

[ÆCΞ] Æternal: The Celestials

♨️recruiting HARDCORE members, AQ map 66555

♨️Tier 4 (Gold1/p3 no stress)

♨️ prestige around 7.5k or higher

LMK if you are interested.
gamename : reeaan
HMU on LINE: reeaan.marvel

Comments

• reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    Always recruiting
    Hyperactive members only please
    Looking for super active members, map 6 are very expensive
    💯 all days no kidding. replacing those who can’t donate weekly in time and retiring.
    y5vlpucxhq05.jpeg

Not going to recruit in mid aw season
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I'm interested in joining your alliance after AQ ends. Please let me know if you have any openings.

I am at 7.5k prestige. Tier 3 AW experience. I have 15r5 Blade 6 5r4 champs (CAPIW, Quake, Morningstar, Magik, Killmonger, and Domino)
    Hit me up on LINE PLZ: reeaan.marvel

♨️recruiting HARDCORE members who are willing to play
    AQ map 6 5 6 5 5 (2BG)
    One BG map 5x5

♨️ LF SUPEEACTIVE members prestige around 7.5k or higher

gamename: reeaan
    LINE : reeaan.marvel
    Thanks 🙏
    No nobs, jumpers please...currently doing 2BG Map 6 and one BG map 5x5...recruiting more map 6 members to open all BGs Map 6 and it requires HUGE DONATIONS...so need super active members only who wants to be TOP 250 or may be TOP 90 in AQ. Higher prestige is my top priority, also SKILL, dedicated team players. minimum death = PLATINUM
    Last chance to secure a place in map 6 alliance. 💯 exploration everyday. Only super active members. Who doesn’t have any problem donating in time. Thanks

♨️recruiting SUPER-ACTIVE members who are willing to play map 6 & donate in time.

244K Gold
    46k BC
    20k loyalty - per member
    Due by Monday.

♨️AQ map 6 5 6 5 5 (2BG)
    One BG map 5x5 ( 💯 exploration all BGs)

♨️ prestige around 7.5k or higher

gamename: reeaan
    Thanks 🙏
    hr62asr1xxpr.jpeg
    (up) currently ranked in top 291 and want to secure our place in top 250 by next week. LMK if anyone interested to play map 6x2 (prestige 7k minimum). Please PM me SS of ur roster & profile. I will get back you ASAP.
    Thanks

Line: reeaan.marvel