**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5 - what do I need?

Ok - my squad is all 4 Star Rank 4s. I’ve finished Act 4. Do I stand a chance in Act 5?

Act 5 - what do I need? 54 votes

Wait - Focus on completing Act 4 in its entirety. You need a roster of 4 Star Rank 5s to complete Act 5
72%
Haji_SaabSpeedbumpOesername1232nd_slingshotWaynedavyPFunkNojokejaymSpiderCoolsRoOOtsAanthoDonnymeijScholiaArchdemon_PeterQuilldfmoore26Charlie_SceneHellboyy9999NamelezTheragewithinth3_joseph 39 votes
Dive in - You could finish Act 5 with the right 4 Star Rank 4s and solid skill.
27%
RagamugginGunnerPalousePumaTheManMythLegendJets44nameplasShaheerFIazKillerBee_samaCrazyjack719JayProngsrcm2017ChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01AleorSairam44IWonderWhy 15 votes

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Man for most people, you need at least a few 5*s 4/55 to complete Act 5. Focus on 100% Act 4. Then choose wisely on who to rank up to 4/55 first. While doing that if you have a few maxed 4*s or r3 5*s, take a crack at chapter 1 of Act 5. doesn't hurt one bit to be ready to take on Act 5 and already having Chapter 1 at 100%
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Thanks @ItsTheBroski!
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    Wait - Focus on completing Act 4 in its entirety. You need a roster of 4 Star Rank 5s to complete Act 5
    With that kinda roster if you start act5, your best player will be your wallet. Even with a few r4 5*’s it’s gonna cost ya to finish all of act5.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Act 5 is entirely possible with 4 stars jsut have the right ones I did 5,4 100% with jsut 5:50s
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I ran. It with just 5/50s and didn't 100% Act 4... Should've gotten a 4/55 and Act 4 100% first tbh
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Depends do you think your skilled if so I’d say go for it if not build up your roster
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Dive in - You could finish Act 5 with the right 4 Star Rank 4s and solid skill.
    Dive in mate, everything up to 5.2.6 is achievable with 4/40 4*s. You need skill and units though. You will start to see the difficulty scale and if it gets too hard then just focus on EQ and work in your roster.

I did it on 2 accounts with 4/40s. Roughly around 500 units spent on the last 3 quest of 5.2 combined.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    completion 4* 5/50 okay, 100% completion you gonna need some 5 stars at least 2 4/55
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    If you are looking for initial clear, 4* 5/50 with 1-2 4/40 is possible, provided they are the right champ for the easy path. If you are looking for 100% (like me) you need at least 2 solid 4/55 and trinity or 5/50s / 3/45s. I am also saving around 4-5k units for it just because i wanna get it done with and never look back at it till a few months for Act 6
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    If you are looking for initial clear, 4* 5/50 with 1-2 4/40 is possible, provided they are the right champ for the easy path. If you are looking for 100% (like me) you need at least 2 solid 4/55 and trinity or 5/50s / 3/45s. I am also saving around 4-5k units for it just because i wanna get it done with and never look back at it till a few months for Act 6

trinity?
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

trinity?

Holy Trinity of blade spark ghostrider lol

trinity?

you dont need them to get through act 5 lol, that is hilarious because then i shouldn't have gotten through act 5

trinity?

you dont need them to get through act 5 lol, that is hilarious because then i shouldn't have gotten through act 5

I know but some paths need trinity, especially for 5.3 and because I will have R4 blade. But scouting ahead, I will be able to decide whether or not I need the trinity. IF only 1-2 villains, Id rather swap for void or something

trinity?

I know but some paths need trinity, especially for 5.3 and because I will have R4 blade. But scouting ahead, I will be able to decide whether or not I need the trinity. IF only 1-2 villains, Id rather swap for void or something

there is no path the needs trinity it will be nice to use them but you definitely dont need them to get through a path.

trinity?

there is no path the needs trinity it will be nice to use them but you definitely dont need them to get through a path.

Thats good to know lol as I will have 1 or even 2 extra space for better champs. But the villainy path in 5.2.6 is definitely worth the trinity and blade food. I might just throw sparky in with blade for all bosses in 5.4 (except ultron)
    i would like to know what paths are you talking about

trinity?

Thats good to know lol as I will have 1 or even 2 extra space for better champs. But the villainy path in 5.2.6 is definitely worth the trinity and blade food. I might just throw sparky in with blade for all bosses in 5.4 (except ultron)

yah it's nice to have because of his danger sense there villains, i looked at that path that path is extremely easy, but yah blade will rinse it but that's all. 5.4.6 bosses where actually the easiest bosses
    @Mike12867 are you sure you wanna use spark for all bosses Morningstar and mephisto sounds like a bad idea

trinity?

yah it's nice to have because of his danger sense there villains, i looked at that path that path is extremely easy, but yah blade will rinse it but that's all. 5.4.6 bosses where actually the easiest bosses

Also there was a mystic only path in 5.3 (forgot what quest) where there are only mystics so i would use trinity but swap ghostrider for mephisto. Overall i agree, not too many places where he benefits but some nodes he will shred those villains. I guess my main weakness now is a solid 5* (or 6*) bleed immune as my top option is 5/50 morningstar at sig 70+ which is good but I hate her stupid evade. She is one of my favorite champs but that evade devalues her not only due to the animation but in game it is a short evade and even M or S sized champs can throw light attack after their dash to hit; meaning we need to double evade and baiting specials gets harder
    @Mike12867 are you sure you wanna use spark for all bosses Morningstar and mephisto sounds like a bad idea

I mean bring in spark for blade's increased potency

trinity?

Also there was a mystic only path in 5.3 (forgot what quest) where there are only mystics so i would use trinity but swap ghostrider for mephisto. Overall i agree, not too many places where he benefits but some nodes he will shred those villains. I guess my main weakness now is a solid 5* (or 6*) bleed immune as my top option is 5/50 morningstar at sig 70+ which is good but I hate her stupid evade. She is one of my favorite champs but that evade devalues her not only due to the animation but in game it is a short evade and even M or S sized champs can throw light attack after their dash to hit; meaning we need to double evade and baiting specials gets harder

im guessing because the biohazard path

oh ok yah that'll work, i had to use 4* 4/40 luke cage against morningstar long fight

oh ok yah that'll work, i had to use 4* 4/40 luke cage against morningstar long fight

i have him 4/40 too, not quite sure if I should stick to MS on biohazard or LC...LC would do more damage right off but MS will definitely hit harder after 4(or 3 with guilly) fights and also steal buffs, especially against hype which is tuned to NOT throw specials as frequently in act 5
    edited October 2018

i have him 4/40 too, not quite sure if I should stick to MS on biohazard or LC...LC would do more damage right off but MS will definitely hit harder after 4(or 3 with guilly) fights and also steal buffs, especially against hype which is tuned to NOT throw specials as frequently in act 5

i used ultron for biohazard but i say luke cage you can tank that all or nothing hyperion, well i think hyperion is all or nothing

i used ultron for biohazard but i say luke cage you can tank that all or nothing hyperion, well i think hyperion is all or nothing

I saw seatin's F2P account doing biohazard Hype, don't think he was there. I know there is debuff immune hype but Morningstar shines in a few fights, especially the resistor with mystic ward - MS would deal her usual SP2 damage with all the resistor buffs but they wont disappear, so she can spam that SP2 again....both have their uses but I think I will try them out and see who works best, more inclined towards MS as she can steal the buffs and regen/perfect block at 4+ souls

I saw seatin's F2P account doing biohazard Hype, don't think he was there. I know there is debuff immune hype but Morningstar shines in a few fights, especially the resistor with mystic ward - MS would deal her usual SP2 damage with all the resistor buffs but they wont disappear, so she can spam that SP2 again....both have their uses but I think I will try them out and see who works best, more inclined towards MS as she can steal the buffs and regen/perfect block at 4+ souls

no hyp isnt all or nothing just the way he doesnt wanna use a special until his third makes it feel like he's all or nothing, and yah ms will be better but her dash back is so fing horrible i cant use her anymore because of it. that biohazard hype is stun immune or debuff immune

no hyp isnt all or nothing just the way he doesnt wanna use a special until his third makes it feel like he's all or nothing, and yah ms will be better but her dash back is so fing horrible i cant use her anymore because of it. that biohazard hype is stun immune or debuff immune

Exactly and same goes for MS. that stupid hopback evade is BS...Void dashes back half of the screen but MS just dashes back probably an inch or something. And yea, I noticed a stun immune hype which should be ok if I get MS to 3 souls for unblockable SP2 or 4 souls for 50% perfect block and bait heavy....AGAIN, she is awesome and has tons of utility but her hopback evade.

Exactly and same goes for MS. that stupid hopback evade is BS...Void dashes back half of the screen but MS just dashes back probably an inch or something. And yea, I noticed a stun immune hype which should be ok if I get MS to 3 souls for unblockable SP2 or 4 souls for 50% perfect block and bait heavy....AGAIN, she is awesome and has tons of utility but her hopback evade.

i have someday they'll fix it then i'll be able to use MS again, i enjoy the MS, Mephisto an d guilly synergy

i have someday they'll fix it then i'll be able to use MS again, i enjoy the MS, Mephisto an d guilly synergy

Same, I call it 'Eternal Damnation Trinity' lol

Same, I call it 'Eternal Damnation Trinity' lol

cool name