**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Void, Star Lord and Cap IW all 5*

Ok situation changed again, yet another poll because it seems Im pretty indecisive...haha anyway here is the situation.

Already have R4 Magik, Hyperion and Star Lord all duped.

Just pulled Cap IW, do I awaken and take him to R4 then I would R5 Star Lord and I get to pour my generic sig stones into him (60 gen sig stones).

Or do I awaken and R4 Void and pour my gen and science sig stones into him? I can then maybe R5 him

So in short who gets the R4 and then R5, and who gets the generic signature stones?

Thank you for your time and help I appreciate it. Please comment if you feel strongly about something or feel in missing something, thank you.

Void, Star Lord and Cap IW all 5* 61 votes

R4 Cap IW, R5 Star Lord. SL gets sig stones.
16%
Golden_GuardianTendersquadborntohulaIron_SkywalkerBobomanMasquerade1981AleorNeoDazarasskullduggery72sickboy9Rehan010_ 10 votes
R4 Void he gets sig stones, R5 SL
6%
RCunhaNamelezFhfjghhggggjfhfjgIron_spider1 4 votes
R4 and R5 Void + sig stones
54%
Kenny292Darkstar4387GriffoplaySpity68adqqedfyvrSolrac_2SungjnameplashendroidsvOMC_PintoSuperSam57JonibärchenSpiderCoolsNoWayBroAhmedreamyKrumbledkookieCAPTMAVRepto23CosmoDogShadow_Phoneix 33 votes
R4 Void + sig stones, R5 Hyperion
16%
belli300Jank39Bruce12342elan0418ZombieZeddRana1988Midnite93LostReplica23majoryanManofCarbon 10 votes
Other pls comment
6%
Hulk_77Lvernon15ManChildB_Dizzle_01 4 votes

Comments

• SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    All champs are 5*s
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Awesome problem to have! These are all really great. I'd love to be in your predicament. Lol. Void is stupid good with a high sig level. His damage over time is just sick. He's useful on a lot of content so I would say him
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Other pls comment
    Awaken and give sig stones to Cap IW and take him to r5.
    Can you please tell me why Void is a better 5/65 option that Star Lord?
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Other pls comment
    Don’t do SL. If you awaken cap, take him to 5. If you like void, take him to 5. These two should be the options you are considering.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Other pls comment
    Awaken cap and rank him. SL only has 1 purpose now and that’s LoL. Cap has so many great synergies and utility. Plus huge block proficiency and major damage.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Other pls comment
    SSofLimbo wrote: »

Because all SL does is damage. 1 trick pony. Void is much better for AW. Can do offense and reverse healing and power gain. Not too bad on defense. His utility is much better.
  • R4 and R5 Void + sig stones
    SSofLimbo wrote: »

Cause almost all rank ups are aiming AW, and for that Void is a beast.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    the only reason I see void may be better then sl is power gain reverse, as sl can outdamage any regen. If you're doing fine with aw, might consider r2 6*, if you have a decent one (or wait for it). also I don't like void animation, not a single bit of it.
    I'd say r4 cap, r4 sl, sig stones to sl, wait and see if you need something else
    also if you love playing sl take him to r5, it's ok
    Is a 5/65 Void an option for LOL? Im not in a rush with it but would like to do it one day.

Thank you guys/girls for the great feedback and help so far.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I'd say void first, he's a beast and can absolutely destroy your eneimes, reverse their healing, also has some power control on his 2nd and a lot of ultility and if you have his syenrgy partners you should rank him.

He's an option for a lot of content especially if you have a high sig level and the right teams.

After that awaken cap iw and throw stones on him then get up him up because he's another monster who I really like playing as and also hits hard as hell and has a good amount of ultility to.

Then do magik ( offense and defense), star lord ( offense), Hyperion ( both and can be a monster for both sides but he can be very easy to fight especially if you have counters) they are all good but the meta is constantly changing and kabam is making up things as they go along which has had an impact on the game.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    it depends on what you want to accomplish if want to do long fights do Void and SL and I don't know much Cap but compared to void, void out ranks him
    I loooooove Cap he is my second favourite comic book character, but im not too keen to rank his 5* version since he doesn't need the dupe and he is available as a 6*. So if I rank him and then I get him as a 6* it would be resources wasted.
    Any feedback on Void's LOL viability?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other pls comment
    Awaken put in sig stones and r5 cap, he is insane