**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove Help button from Arena

2»

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I've got warning from Moderators
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    edited October 2018
    I got tired of pushing.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    Over the weekend, I had fast game response to arena help requests, as I previously posted. However today, it's back to 5 secondsection.

Warning for what?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Or, disable the daily max loyalty earned for helping, and add a help all button
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Yes Remove it
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    On my android device, it's about 5 seconds for the arena help button to refresh for each champ after a press. After grinding out my whole 4*/5* roster this takes about 10 minutes of mindlessly pressing help. Good times.

Which is why i dont ask for help anymore, only for my 5* and 6* champs.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    On my android device, it's about 5 seconds for the arena help button to refresh for each champ after a press. After grinding out my whole 4*/5* roster this takes about 10 minutes of mindlessly pressing help. Good times.

Which is why i dont ask for help anymore, only for my 5* and 6* champs.

I left asking it because it takes a lot of time to even ask help rather than tapping help

Just saying to disable ask help and make refresh time lower or even if don't want to lower the refresh time then just remove that help button while doing arena
  • Why is this still an issue? Add 1k loyalty to the daily calendar and GET RID OF 'HELP' ALTOGETHER. Some days it seems I spend more time waiting for the help button press to register than I spend fighting in the arena.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Asking and helping features have been bugged since day one and kabam ignores it and lies telling that " helping all" is not possible.
    It could run in underground, click help all and the game does everything else, even if it's helping one by one automatically.
    Same thing for asking help and they should fix the fact that if you go somewhere else other than arenas in the game, when you return, you have to ask for help all over again.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    The best kabam can do is to get rid of the help request mechanics, make loyalty only available to the players that are in an alliance to get it by log in daily. This also improve their server room performance to later make the game act better and from it we “profit” from it for a fucntional game (referring to nowadays lags and so on)

The help request is an heavy mechanic that demands constant communication with kabam’s server room to later be sent to alliance mates and then resent back to server room after those mates accepting the help request. That’s way too heavy work
  • roberto94 wrote: »
    The best kabam can do is to get rid of the help request mechanics, make loyalty only available to the players that are in an alliance to get it by log in daily.

I don't even know if it's necessary to limit a free 1k daily loyalty to those in alliances. Who cares if a person without an alliance can earn a free 4* UC in a year?

...and I forgot one issue in my post. Reduce the champ recharge times, dole out 1k daily loyalty, and the entire help mechanism becomes irrelevant.

Has anyone from Kabam told us why they continue to refuse to address this issue? I'm not about to go through the mountain of threads on this issue to look for an official answer.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    The best kabam can do is to get rid of the help request mechanics, make loyalty only available to the players that are in an alliance to get it by log in daily.

I don't even know if it's necessary to limit a free 1k daily loyalty to those in alliances. Who cares if a person without an alliance can earn a free 4* UC in a year?

Well other option is to just remove it complete and earn the loyalty from the war by victory and defeat but the those 1k is always nice to as if extra in case the victory and defeat crystal don’t cover it for treasure donation