**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I crazy?

Moderate player - finishing completing Act 4 in its entirety. I have one 5 star rank 2 and 4 4 stars rank 4.

I just got Nebula. Would I be crazy to rank her up over Corvus? I have him as a 4 Star but I don’t have the masteries to maximize his potential. Nebula has double immunities and regeneration. Experienced players who have been in my spot - please give me your advice and thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Depends on your roster, nebula is a really underrated champ, if you need double immunity I’d rank her. If you need high damage I’d rank Corvus
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I've never really been a fan of Nebula, not that's she's bad but I dislike how she gains her charges. Dashing back and holding block is okay if you do a few times a fight but you need to constantly do it with her. That said, when teamed up with Proxima Midnight she becomes great for most AQ fights. I'm not a big fan Quake for the same reason but once learned she's an amazing champ. Short answer is if you are good with her she has really good potential.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I have a 5* nebula at r4, and I really like her. Lots of fun to play
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Honestly yes...her regen is dependent on her being hit and the defender doing a lot of damage in one hit...so I wouldnt consider her regen to be something to be relied upon..plus she needs to constantly build shocks which also drains health cuz u need to take some block hits and her block proficiency is low
    She can deal a decent amount of damage but she is not a champ u can build Ur team around but corvus is a champ who can help u clear more content
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Corvus is great for the first chapter of act 5 if you're going to start doing it. Insane damage on flare node(5.1.1 and 5.1.3) from his crits, ignoring armor from breakthrough node(5.1.2) also from his crits, good healing from life transfer(5.1.5).
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Do as you wish, it's your roster. Why does it matter if the rest would think you crazy?