**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamora and Star-Lord's Animations & Specials

I know this may seem small but who feels like Gamora should use her sword within her regular attacks? I feel like as a character she should utilize her "Godslayer Blade" a bit more rather than restricted to specials. Now with Star-Lord I feel like his regular attack animations could have more flare to them to show off the character's personality a bit more also I think his SP1 should be his SP2 animation and his SP2 should be something new. This is just something I thought could happen to bring more life into these two amazing characters; what do you guys think?

Comments

• H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    @Benyr His SP2 properties won't change, it will simply be his SP1 instead. He could then have a cooler looking SP2 animation with stronger properties ☝
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Same can be said for many champions, like deadpool x-force, his swords are on his back the whole fight, and he only uses them in his sp2?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    That'd make SL toooooooo OP could u imagine just spamming Sp1s XD
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    As a 5/65 SL user he is just fine. I would just remake his sp2 for guaranteed debuffs:

Ending combo + sp2:

Ending on light (4hits) = armor break
    Ending on medium (4hits) = heal block
    Ending on light (5hits) = power drain
    Ending on medium (5hits) = shock

Wuld be to op. Shock ever time
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    And if u fifth all or nofing node just light to op
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Gamora should have a similar animation/playstyle like Domino.
    @Thanos_Car Yes! You totally understand what I mean soldier, don't limit character animations especially if they are equiped with a weapon. ☝
    @Isman1998 yeah man, it would be very interesting to see Gamora move like domino does. I feel like Gamora's animations are too stiff for how her character is; if she had more weapon-based attacks in her strings then she'll be slightly more appealing to her character overall.
    edited October 2018
    Ok guys, you're probably right about Star-lord being too OP but I'd definitely would like to see Star-lord and Gamora have more flashy basic attack animations to bring their characters alive a bit more on the level of characters like "Iron Man (Infinity War) and Captain America (Infinity War) for example.👌
    edited October 2018
    Come on! We all know how charismatic and flashy Star-Lord is as a character! 😆
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Star Lord is amazing