**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just opened a 5* Ant Man... does anyone have advice for him? [Title edited for clarity]

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
He’s so bad. Laughably bad. Angrily bad. Total garbage. Not even worth levelling up to 1/25 kind of bad. I’m so annoyed!!!! Does anyone like using him that could help me change my mind, even in the slightest?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Only use is ghost and wasp synergy
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Antman 3/30 is worthy of arena grinding to get CAIW at the end of the week. ;)
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    If you get him duped and start seeing the low damage that glancing gets, once you start using his powerful SP2 (poisoning opponents) and if you happen to have a Doc Oc, Wasp, Ghost for his synergies, perhaps you will change your mind.

I have my duped 4* at R4, pair him with the same level Doc Oc. and they clear sooo much content for me, still today.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Needs synergies to nearly be decent
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ve pulled him 4 times and was forced to use 20 expiring 5* generic sig stones on him (only dupe at the time) LoL, took him to 3/45 a while back just because
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    He was my first 5*...still don't use him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    relax bro, just a bad pull, better luck next time :smile:

we all pull antman and patriot as 5*
  • MaxRangeMaxRange Posts: 7
    I just pulled 5* Groot and the one before that was 5* Iron Patriot. You're not the only one :'(
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    If you get him duped and start seeing the low damage that glancing gets, once you start using his powerful SP2 (poisoning opponents) and if you happen to have a Doc Oc, Wasp, Ghost for his synergies, perhaps you will change your mind.

I have my duped 4* at R4, pair him with the same level Doc Oc. and they clear sooo much content for me, still today.

I agree with all of this. He's quite good when duped at a decent sig level. That glancing **** is a pain to fight against, but so nice to fight with it on your side.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    @Hector_1475 @Krumbledkookie what’s even worse is that from those synergies I only have wasp as a 2* from the Gwenpool events...
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Seriously though I once used Antman to kill someone with his poison..... may the odds be in your favor.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Antman can be useful at times