**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 STAR GENERIC AWAKENING GEM

Suggestion for 4 star generic gem use.
I have 4 Star Blade in my roster 5/50 and 99 signature.

4 STAR GENERIC AWAKENING GEM 38 votes

Spiderman Stark Enhanced
26%
GNASTYDOKTOROKTOPUSBirdReynoldsNamelezB_Dizzle_01Robbo29192FangmanglerMbizzUltimatesaber32Gautam91 10 votes
Corvus Glaive
10%
Iron_SkywalkerItsTheBroskiAhteshamPrasanna 4 votes
Iron Man IW
13%
GKaineBruce12342ThatOneMasterGamerCrazy_JamieBlueSpirit 5 votes
Gwenpool
0%
Ghost Rider
10%
Duke_SilverChampioncriticSDPMaatttyy 4 votes
Killmonger
0%
Sentinel
0%
Wolvorine
21%
SceptilemaniacSandeepSXxLoganTDCxXMitchell35Warboy_007jkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortune 8 votes
Vision
7%
Warriorrr5616AngusMac279Thanos_Car 3 votes
Wait for Someone else? Please suggest
10%
SpeedbumpLvernon15ShajamSidDDragon 4 votes

Comments

• MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Ghost Rider
    love my duped ghost rider. Alot of good options there but i think he'd be the best
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Either IMIW or Corvus, Scarlet Witch would be an awesome option too
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    Thanks Everyone. Although it is still mix and match . More votes foes for starky
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would wait for a champ who needs his dupe to be useful cuz u can get him running as it's tough to dupe a 5*...so I suggest waiting for void,voodoo,sw..these are 3 amazing utility champs once awakened(and high Sig for void and sw)
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    Thanks @SidDDragon . I have dupped void and Dr. Voodoo already. So you mean I should wait for SW. Is she really good compare with starky?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Wolvorine
    Wolverines regen is insane! The more power you safe, the more health you recover. He also has pretty good bleeds. Make sure he has a high sig if you awaken him
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    @bazingamp I say wait for her cuz of two reasons...one she will give u a lot of value for Ur gem and stones...second she is not available as a 5* so a 4* SW is as good as it gets for that champ so having a 5/50 duped SW is a pretty good thing to have

But then again...if u want to use it one starky then it won't be a bad decision by any means..as a 4* she is on par, if not better than, with starky
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Stark doesn’t need it. Ghostrider is a must if you are running Blade as your top champ, and he benefits greatly from it. Double damage during the fury, plus the extra judgement increases the duration of all the others.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    If you had Scarlet Witch, I would say her. 4* Switch with max sig is a top 5 4* in the game, and extremely useful in all current story content. Ghostrider if you run Blade. Wolverine is a worthy choice as well. Ghostriders regen is also amazing though.