**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic occult labs

I have got jack all from the very fun and extremely interactive pics of content from the occult labs, anyone else??

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    More entries? What, to infinitely grind 5* shards? 2 a day is fine, especially since these labs have some absurd difficulty...which is quite fun all things considered.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Best content ever created except that you can only play it twice daily. More entries would have been more fun.

I wouldn't mind spending energy on it if entries are unlimited
  • @Jamiefyffe16 I have got the t5b once and have had nothing other than 250 5* shards and 1000 t2a
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I loved the difficulty, I just wish the crystals had better odds, or they were set rewards, I would’ve loved it if it was 250 5* shards 500 t2a and 50 t5b a day
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I have only did the expert difficulty, havent opened any of the crystals yet though. Reading about them, all I am expecting is 1k T4B fragments.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    The rewards wouldn't be bad if the difficulty range in 1 difficulty was so massive (I don't have a standing stash of reroll cubes). Some runs are just insanely hard while other runs are a cake walk. Or they could have made it so each clear of a difficulty gave you a standard amount of items and then you also got the crystal on top of that. I just ended up skipping lab completely for a number of days.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Best content they've had in months. Actual challenge for end game players, but not too hard to not be worth the rewards.
  • I would love a third entry daily :smile:
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    YoMoves wrote: »
    More entries? What, to infinitely grind 5* shards? 2 a day is fine, especially since these labs have some absurd difficulty...which is quite fun all things considered.

a few more does not mean infinitely.
    the community is asking for more ways to obtain t2a and this could be an option. to each his own, if you think that epic is to difficult then dont bother.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Im hav Got totalt of 7k tier5b