**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No monthly event for 1 month to fix loading

I would happily give up a full month of new quests so everyone at kabam can focus on these connection issues. The symbiod difficulty was fun but also very frustrating. I would put boosts on then have a minute load time between fights and have to reboost. This has been a constant issue and still barely/no progress has been made. When you have so many things in a game that are timed I would think this would be more of a focus. You have an awesome and very in depth game that exceeds anything I would ever think a mobile game could be and the biggest issue is connection problems.

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    The people that fix bugs and the people that design content aren’t the same people
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 116
    Yes I understand that but what I'm saying is dont give them more things to have to fix. Let them finally figure out this problem before releasing a whole new set of issues that comes with new monthly updates.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 wrote: »
    Yes I understand that but what I'm saying is dont give them more things to have to fix. Let them finally figure out this problem before releasing a whole new set of issues that comes with new monthly updates.

So the rest of us that aren't having issues have to have no content and rewards from a issue only effecting a small percentage? No thanks.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    you're talking about apples and oranges here. The associative vs commutative properties for the math nerds. It's two different job functions.

Also, they have staging environments to help mitigate this as much as possible, but to keep their costs down, they are going to continue to do this sort of thing by pushing the bugs testing onto the community. There's no way with a game this size, that it can alleviate all the bugs before a release. you're not talking about delaying everything for a month, you're talking about delaying it every month, and if that was the case, we'd never have a game to play.

It's a noble thing to sacrifice and all (not really), but what you're suggesting isn't plausible.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

You say you understand, but you clearly don't.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

So the rest of us that aren't having issues have to have no content and rewards from a issue only effecting a small percentage? No thanks.

Actually I see it everywhere that people are having issues. Kost of my alliance members have the same complaint.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

You say you understand, but you clearly don't.

And how dont I understand?
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    you're talking about apples and oranges here. The associative vs commutative properties for the math nerds. It's two different job functions.

Also, they have staging environments to help mitigate this as much as possible, but to keep their costs down, they are going to continue to do this sort of thing by pushing the bugs testing onto the community. There's no way with a game this size, that it can alleviate all the bugs before a release. you're not talking about delaying everything for a month, you're talking about delaying it every month, and if that was the case, we'd never have a game to play.

It's a noble thing to sacrifice and all (not really), but what you're suggesting isn't plausible.

Having a sketchy server that drops people is a single issue so yes fixing that will help in future updates. All online games go through server problems at some point and they take care of it. So you are saying that this is just going to be a big mystery that will never get solved?
    I love some of these comments going against my topic. No I dont actually think they would stop adding content just to solve an ongoing problem but my point is that it is a major issue that alot of people are complaining about that could be fixed.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I would happily give up a full month of new quests so everyone at kabam can focus on these connection issues. The symbiod difficulty was fun but also very frustrating. I would put boosts on then have a minute load time between fights and have to reboost. This has been a constant issue and still barely/no progress has been made. When you have so many things in a game that are timed I would think this would be more of a focus. You have an awesome and very in depth game that exceeds anything I would ever think a mobile game could be and the biggest issue is connection problems.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having performance issues in game. Please know that we are continually working on performance improvements alongside new content for The Contest. We thank you for your patience as we work to improve The Contest in many different areas. For updates about any specific issues, please refer to the Known Issues thread or any existing relevant discussions on the topics. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.