**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 th aniversary

When is our 4th aniversary coming

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    The games anniversary is in December. So the December update will tell us more.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Game was released on 10th December so I would expect anniversary week to be start on 3rd and finish on 10th or start on 10th and finish 17th.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Hope they give atleast a full t5b and 2 t2a minimum
    One could only wish this could happen
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Tier2 alpha could be happen but no tier5b I’m sure.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm just hoping for something unique. Some free stuff is always nice as well.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Tier2 alpha could be happen but no tier5b I’m sure.

What players want: T2 Alpha
    What Kabam will give out: 2* Spidergwen
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    a gifting event will most likely happen as per last year. the calendar was pretty great last year with giving shards. and the .99 cent 4* hero was offered so I'm looking forward to this year.
  • Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!

Such a tease... Can't wait!
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Rank down tickets?
  • Well thanks for at least that little something of news!
    @Kabam Vydious
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!

Let's hope you can top that's awesome summoner appreciation week we had has compensation, i know it will be hard but we all really felt the love.... Lmao almost made it through with a straight face
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★

I look forward to being disappointed
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    hurricant wrote: »

Appreciated*
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »

Appreciated*

Appreciably disappointed