**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4 th aniversary

When is our 4th aniversary coming

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    The games anniversary is in December. So the December update will tell us more.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Game was released on 10th December so I would expect anniversary week to be start on 3rd and finish on 10th or start on 10th and finish 17th.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Hope they give atleast a full t5b and 2 t2a minimum
    One could only wish this could happen
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Tier2 alpha could be happen but no tier5b I’m sure.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm just hoping for something unique. Some free stuff is always nice as well.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Tier2 alpha could be happen but no tier5b I’m sure.

What players want: T2 Alpha
    What Kabam will give out: 2* Spidergwen
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    a gifting event will most likely happen as per last year. the calendar was pretty great last year with giving shards. and the .99 cent 4* hero was offered so I'm looking forward to this year.
  • Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!

Such a tease... Can't wait!
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Rank down tickets?
  • Well thanks for at least that little something of news!
    @Kabam Vydious
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Though we can't give any details about what's to come, I can assure you that we're definitely excited for it! :) Keep a look out!

Let's hope you can top that's awesome summoner appreciation week we had has compensation, i know it will be hard but we all really felt the love.... Lmao almost made it through with a straight face
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★

I look forward to being disappointed
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    hurricant wrote: »

Appreciated*
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »

Appreciated*

Appreciably disappointed