**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* should I awaken?

I have just finished act 4 (100%) and got a 4* awakening gem as you all know. I have three 4* champs that are worthy of awakening, they are: 4/40 Spiderman(Stark-Enhanced), 1/10 Starlord, and 1/10 DR. Voodo. I have 5* unduped BLADE, but do not have ghost rider to have that holy trinity synergy. Also, I have unduped 5* Starlord, so I do not know if he's even worth it. Anyway, your suggestions are much appreciated.

Which 4* should I awaken? 21 votes

4/40 Spiderman (Stark-Enhanced)
42%
Lvernon15Iron_SkywalkerJestr54JayCeeBlackJ4zzRobbo29192sickboy9MrBanksSlimShaday13 9 votes
1/10 DR. Voodo
38%
RCunhaDuke_SilverBobomanQuatre_1988XxLoganTDCxXEugene_VirtuosoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragon 8 votes
1/10 Starlord
19%
TendersquadNamelezAtaaullahAngusMac279 4 votes

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    You don’t need SE Spidyes sig ability that badly, but if he’s at 4/40 and if you take him to a high sig level he’ll be even better
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @MrBanks thanks for your vote, and your comment. I do want to ask if your opinion my differ if i tell you that ranking any 4* champs to rank 4 for me does not take long (about a week or so). For instance, if DR. Voodo were 4/40 now, would you have voted for him?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    1/10 Starlord
    Honestly SL Sig is more important than SE bc it actually makes him useful as where SE already is but if u don't plan on using SL then use it on SE
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Namelez I know he is a great champ, but the thing i have him at 5* unduped. I know that starlord really shines when duped, but just because i have a 5* version of him i don't know if duping him at 4* has any use for me. Thanks anyway for your suggestion tho.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    1/10 DR. Voodo
    I would use it on voodoo and max him and starky...voodoo becomes a beast with his dupe and is a utility champ who will allow u to tackle multiple nodes the game throws at u..plus since he needs his dupe it means that it will be a long time before u can have him up and running as a 5*(u will either need a mystic awakening gem after pulling him once or wait to pull him twice)
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    @MrBanks thanks for your vote, and your comment. I do want to ask if your opinion my differ if i tell you that ranking any 4* champs to rank 4 for me does not take long (about a week or so). For instance, if DR. Voodo were 4/40 now, would you have voted for him?
    It depends on how many generic sig stones, Mystic sig stones, or tech sig stones you have.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Spa j doesn’t necessarily need it, but he’ll be who you use the most