**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Halloween calender this year ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
Last year we had a Halloween calender for 2 weeks .. nothing this year Kabam ?

Comments

• HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    I was looking forward to the Halloween calender shame they have not bothered this year the special calendars are good fun and a nice little extra
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think the strand calender is intended to be the Halloween calender
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    shame they have not bothered this year

That sums up so much about the state of the game
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    The strand one is their replacement with extra days on regular one, that's it kinda miss the old days and other games
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I'm thinking so too @Jaded

seems pretty fishy, but I've not gotten my hopes up yet
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    Think of symbiote difficulty as the replacement for the calendar.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    IKON wrote: »
    Think of symbiote difficulty as the replacement for the calendar.

Finish it and get a featured 5* crystal. What more do u guys want?
  • NateAdidasNateAdidas Posts: 22
    What more do I want?? How about a decent pull from that featured crystal :)
    NateAdidas wrote: »

Ikr. I got Colossus so...still im happy i didnt spend 15K 5* shards for him
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Same... Only good thing about pulling colossus is that he will likely be first on the list for mutant champion revamp along with DPX.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Well I had a good scare with my feature pull, it was really close to landing on a good champ before jumping to Colossus. So I assumed that was the Halloween crystal.
    Werewrym wrote: »

Same... Only good thing about pulling colossus is that he will likely be first on the list for mutant champion revamp along with DPX.

All we can do right now is sit and wait for that day
  • Yeah, I haven't used strands for anything. But some people like the pet this month so if they enjoy the strands, so be it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean, who actually cares about the calendar? It never gave anything good, and the strands helped out people who got stuck in quests, so I feel like it was an appropriate replacement for this event.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I'm happy with the strand calendar. It gave me what I need to finish difficult and get a 5* featured hero, so no complaints.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    This is a disappointment, I would take halloween calender instead of this klyntar strands.This calender is kind of a tradition,we got that every year but THEY decide to skip that in this year.I wish they would listen us and let us choose between klyntar strands and halloween calender,but we all know why they didn't do that,it's because answer was too obvious. :(
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Still holding out hope the Spooky Crystal doesn't really have RNG and it's just 1000 5* shards. Probably 99.999999999999999% it's just a normal crystal shard crystal, but I still like to dream.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Still holding out hope the Spooky Crystal doesn't really have RNG and it's just 1000 5* shards. Probably 99.999999999999999% it's just a normal crystal shard crystal, but I still like to dream.

v5o6nqt296uj.png
    n8ras7meaoo4.png
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    It will be Good if kabam Did something nice for the first time in there life

If they give a Crystal Named the Halloween Crystal that give you a 4 star with a chance at 5 star :

Venom the Duck / Symbiot Supreme / Venom / Carnage / mephisto / Green Goblin /Ghost Rider / blade / Morningstar

Instead the Phc aka Spooky Crystal that kabam give us
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I got a treat. 1800 5* shards.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    FlareDoge wrote: »
    Hey there, at this time, the special calendar is focused on the Klyntar Strands to go with this month's event, though we did include a Spooky Crystal in the calendar as well. Also, hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

Would have prefered something special over the disappointment of a halloween crystal known as the Prem Shard crystal although the strands were nice they only really matter to epic or symbiote 100% players which isnt a very big part of the community but thanks I guess?

I don't see why the strands didn't potentially help a large percentage of everyone. Sure, for a lot of the uncollected players the only difficulty that really required using the symbiote plus shards was symbiote difficulty or maybe epic, but all players have some level of the event they could do comfortably, and the next level higher would be ordinarily out of reach. For all of those players the strands and the symbiote could have likely been used to go one level higher than normal.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yeah this is just another carousel let down. Everyone just got phc shards. This game is what 4 years old now and you're passing out phc shards like they matter at all to us. I'd much rather just have more strands as they are much more valuable.