**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deciding on Featured or Basic

What's up everyone,

So I have 50k 5* shards and getting ready to open some 5* crystals... I want to see though if you had 50k right now would you do 3x featured crystals or 5x basic crystals...

Not looking for anyone in specific to add to my team... of course god tiers are great but I probably won't take anyone I get above rank 3 for awhile.

Deciding on Featured or Basic 57 votes

3x Fetaured
31%
TaxPcc880allinasheshendroidsvLuckylefty01SpiritOfVengeanceGmonkeyAhitlawSpiderCoolsTheDopeGuyWorknprogressMy_SuperiorJC_SpodiemanFooshblalalaRehan010_Midnite93SpideyyyySense 18 votes
5x Basic
68%
ArcDeAngeluswinterthurFabiusBRTheManMythLegendHell_GoliathSuperman69SpeedbumpSungjNEO_mr_AndersonLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSSuperSam57Hammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1Duke_SilverAanthoBobomanissamaf80DankestChefShubhu_raje 39 votes

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    5x Basic
    Personally, I'd go for basic. I went for featured only once, got Rocket. I swore to never go featured again.
  • 3x Fetaured
    If you don't need anyone, go for featured... at least you have the chance to get someone new for future use (With the amount of T2A now, that's less than 4 month, if you're in a decent alliance and do quests).
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    3x Fetaured
    If you have a solid roster already there's no reason to not go featured. You have a much better chance at flushing your roster out with someone game changing than you do with basics.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5x Basic
    Go for the basic unless you don’t have any of the god tiers in the ft
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    5x Basic
    Got KK and IP from basic but they might get buffed. You never know
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    3x Fetaured
    It really depends on your roster. I personally looked at the featured and there were only 4 champs I had (Jane,Quake,Voodoo,Sym Spidey) so I went for one and got Morningstar(decent pull) I went for roster growth through the featured since it gives a chance at some of the newer champs in the game that won't join until Dec-Jan the earliest and aside from 2 or 3 champs its a really solid crystal to open. Look at your needs and go from there.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    5x Basic
    Basic pool is amazing. You are really only missing Wasp, Korg, and Ghost. You still have the chance to get Domino, Corvus, IMIW, Cap IW, Venom, Carnage, Stark Spidey, Star Lord, X-23, Medusa, Ghost Rider, Void, and Blade.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    qt2i9jnvepvt.jpeg
    So just to give you guys a little background here are my top 35 *****s I have 61 now in total.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Hmm, how is that r5 heimdall? Generally curious
    If you don’t need anyone, why not save for the next set of featured

I love him!!

True Strike helps me take down any annoying OG Spiderman or other evade immune....been solid against most bosses... we fight a lot of NCs and OG spidermen with the occasional medusa or something else. While they are still stun immune he takes a major issue (evade) out of the equation.

Lately I have used him on AW Defense.... special node 2 bias, unblockable special 2... Usually unblockable already cause he will have an armor up buff but also tough to dodge out of... possible just tough lol. Anyways he has been getting between 3 and 6 kills a match for the last 8 matches so far. Domino though is my star on defense... I can't counter her effectively still...

Also used him for Golden Sym this last event quest still had to revive a few times due to the power drain and death issue but wasn't so bad even on uncollected.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    5x Basic
    Unless you have a specific goal in mind stick to basics. This is the first featured crystal I've gone for in a while, and even though it only has 3 champs I want in it which is far fewer than previous crystals, all 3 would help my account take another step up.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245

I love him!!

True Strike helps me take down any annoying OG Spiderman or other evade immune....been solid against most bosses... we fight a lot of NCs and OG spidermen with the occasional medusa or something else. While they are still stun immune he takes a major issue (evade) out of the equation.

Lately I have used him on AW Defense.... special node 2 bias, unblockable special 2... Usually unblockable already cause he will have an armor up buff but also tough to dodge out of... possible just tough lol. Anyways he has been getting between 3 and 6 kills a match for the last 8 matches so far. Domino though is my star on defense... I can't counter her effectively still...

Also used him for Golden Sym this last event quest still had to revive a few times due to the power drain and death issue but wasn't so bad even on uncollected.
    Awesome, love seeing a unique r5
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    5x Basic

I love him!!

Awesome, love seeing a unique r5

Yes me too I'm going to rank 5 my 5 star Carnage Hopefully before year end
    [/quote]

Yes me too I'm going to rank 5 my 5 star Carnage Hopefully before year end[/quote]

Awesome!!! I played around with him in the beta it was fun... they really made him a better champ overall.
    Unless you have a specific goal in mind stick to basics. This is the first featured crystal I've gone for in a while, and even though it only has 3 champs I want in it which is far fewer than previous crystals, all 3 would help my account take another step up.

This is pretty much what I have been doing with shard crystals... but I feel like the basic pool is so large now it will be tough to get a champ I want.... definitely don't need another colossus.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    5x Basic
    I mean, I’ve only gotten Hyperion and CAIW from featureds that I had to pay for, and a free cyclops red from a master dimensional rift.

Just do basics. I got super lucky