**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

acount is bann

my acount is permenently banned pleas halp kabam

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Dont cry now it's to late to save you lol
  • How to recover a banned account even if you have to pay a fine to recover it is there any way?
  • vipin1111vipin1111 Posts: 6
    how to recover my acount bro
  • vipin1111vipin1111 Posts: 6
    pleas halp me
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    Dont cry now it's to late to save you lol

Was you that yesterday you said the cheating issue was hopeless and we should have stopped spamming the account with posts against cheaters? well, apparently it worked ;)
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    If you cheated or modded pr handed your game to someone else to fight your game...
    Stop being Butt-Hurt and get over it princess. Start again at the bottom like the rest of us and grind and work your way up.
  • Dear KABAM managers
    Have you played a game for about a year and a half and I spend more than a thousand dollars on my account without making any explanation is this a fair punishment?
  • edited July 2017
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include this information.
This discussion has been closed.